Joe Mail's In His Campaign

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
I was astounded....astounded I tell you!....that the news media let Biden get away with saying that the voters "don't deserve" to know where he stands on major political issues.

OK....I wasn't astounded, not when the Washington Post 'fact checker' said Trump was lying when he claimed that Biden was going to end fracking.
On several occasions Biden said exactly that.

Sooooo.....Biden on the Democrat scam of mail-in ballots: another day, another Biden lie.

‘Not a single, solitary reasonable person in either party has said that mail-in ballots are corrupt."

Let's check.

Over 80,000 mail-in ballots disqualified in NYC primary mess

New York District Could Throw Out 1 in 5 Mail Ballots
theintercept.com › 2020/07/16 › new-york-mail-in-ball...

Jul 16, 2020 - New York Could Throw Out 1 in 5 Mail-in Ballots in One District, ... 20 percent of mail-in ballots will be thrown out for a variety of reasons.

Tens of thousands of mail ballots have been tossed out in this ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/07/16

Jul 16, 2020 - Why ballots get thrown out. King County election workers sort vote-by-mail ballots for Washington state's presidential primary on March 10.

Fact check: Paterson election plagued with election fraud ...
thefulcrum.us › fact-check › paterson-election-fraud

Jul 2, 2020 - Phil Murphy ordered be completed exclusively by mail-in voting due to ... Jersey election officials threw out nearly 20 percent of mail-in ballots.

You visited this page on 8/2/20.

Swaths of Absentee Ballots Invalidated in Some Parts of NYC
www.ny1.com › all-boroughs › politics › 2020/07/15

Jul 14, 2020 - Absentee ballots for the June primary are preliminary invalidated at ... Over 20 Percent of Absentee Ballots Are Being Invalidated in Some Parts of NYC ... they had no control, should not stop those votes from being counted.” ...

Mail Voting Gone Wrong—Again - WSJ
www.wsj.com › Opinion › Review & Outlook

Jun 30, 2020 - For one reason or another, county election officials have thrown out about 20% of the ballots submitted. With nearly 150,000 people, Paterson ...

Last edited:
UPDATE: I heard that Biden today is now giving a BS answer to packing the courts. When asked AGAIN, this time he said "I'm not a fan of packing the courts..." LOL What a joke, that's an answer just begging for a "but I will if....." extension.

I was astounded....astounded I tell you!....that the news media let Biden get away with saying that the voters "don't deserve" to know where he stands on major political issues.

OK....I wasn't astounded, not when the Washington Post 'fact checker' said Trump was lying when he claimed that Biden was going to end fracking.

Sooooo.....Biden on the Democrat scam of mail-in ballots: another day, another Biden lie.

‘Not a single, solitary reasonable person in either party has said that mail-in ballots are corrupt."

Let's check.

Jul 16, 2020 - New York Could Throw Out 1 in 5 Mail-in Ballots in One District, ... 20 percent of mail-in ballots will be thrown out for a variety of reasons.

Jul 16, 2020 - Why ballots get thrown out. King County election workers sort vote-by-mail ballots for Washington state's presidential primary on March 10.

Jul 2, 2020 - Phil Murphy ordered be completed exclusively by mail-in voting due to ... Jersey election officials threw out nearly 20 percent of mail-in ballots.

Jul 14, 2020 - Absentee ballots for the June primary are preliminary invalidated at ... Over 20 Percent of Absentee Ballots Are Being Invalidated in Some Parts of NYC ... they had no control, should not stop those votes from being counted.” ...

Jun 30, 2020 - For one reason or another, county election officials have thrown out about 20% of the ballots submitted. With nearly 150,000 people, Paterson ...
10 Million votes in today. Are you getting nervy?

extra.ie

Joe Biden: Only way we lose to Trump is if there's 'chicanery' at the polls
Joe Biden has claimed that the only way he will lose the American Presidential Election is if there is 'chicanery' at the polls. The former US vice-president is currently up against current US President Donald Trump. With just three weeks left before the country heads to the polls, Mr Biden...
extra.ie
extra.ie

No problem.....except for:
Thousands of ballots tossed by courts

Duplicate ballots sent out.

Sent to wrong addresses.

Dead people sent ballots.

Ballots thrown out by a postal worker.....or simply left in bins, undelivered.

Did you notice all the fact checkers jumping all over Biden????

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

You must be a government school valedictorian, huh?

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

English is my second language.

It appears you don't have a first.

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

Have you always been so uptight? Damn.

UPDATE: I heard that Biden today is now giving a BS answer to packing the courts. When asked AGAIN, this time he said "I'm not a fan of packing the courts..." LOL What a joke, that's an answer just begging for a "but I will if....." extension.

Biden is a spineless jellyfish, does he really fear his own base that much?

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

You hate Trump more then you love your country. In your heart you know these Progs are Revolutionary sellouts.

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

I'm glad to see your embarrassment about your lack of facility in English.

Reading books might......might......help you.

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

You hate Trump more then you love your country. In your heart you know these Progs are Revolutionary sellouts.
I despise Trump. Hate is for losers.

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

Oh, Witty Won how you be.

Let's check.

Are you expecting Liberals to think?

Biden refuses to answer question saying its a campaign distraction...creates major distraction for his campaign.

Let's check.

Are you expecting Liberals to think?

They are exceptional at following orders. That's collectivism.

It is their strength.....but it is not American.

"We can see that all elements of the socialist ideal--the abolition of private property, family, hierarchies; the hostility toward religion--could be regarded as a manifestation of one basic principle: the suppression of individuality.... All this is inspired by one principle--the destruction of individuality or, at least, its suppression to the point where it would cease to be a social force. "

Igor Shafarevich
The Socialist Phenomenon
The Socialist Phenomenon
November 3rd....individualism vs collectivism.

Let's check.

Nervy?

You mean 'nervous.'?

Can't you read slang?

Oh, Witty Won how you be.

I admit it......poor spelling, grammar, syntax, is like fingernails on a blackboard to me.
I just have higher standards than your regular Democrat.

I always give 100%.....except when I'm donating blood.

Biden refuses to answer question saying its a campaign distraction...creates major distraction for his campaign.

Can you imagine the response from the media if a Republican did that?

24/7 RAGE that would be the reaction. This is the dumbest thing Biden has done this campaign. Why didn't he do what Dems do best, lie and say he doesn't support it then flip flop after the election.

Can you imagine the response from the media if a Republican did that?

24/7 RAGE that would be the reaction. This is the dumbest thing Biden has done this campaign. Why didn't he do what Dems do best, lie and say he doesn't support it then flip flop after the election.
Liberals will vote for Biden regardless of anything Biden says or does.

Forum List

Back