Judge Rules Against Ohio Election Official's Limits On Drop Boxes

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The gop I'm Ohio lost in court today. They want to limit ballot drop boxes to just one per county. Which we all know why.

The governor is expected to appeal.

People don't like it when politicians go out of their way to prevent people from voting. The republicans should be careful with this but I don't think they are that smart.

“A federal judge in Ohio reopened a lawsuit against Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose, a Republican, ruling that he cannot limit counties to a single absentee ballot drop box location.” ibid

This shouldn’t even be an ‘issue’ at all.

Indeed, it’s incumbent upon government to facilitate and safeguard the political process and the right to vote.

Instead, we have Republican officials engaged in lawless efforts to suppress the right to vote, efforts to place unwarranted obstacles to voting, and efforts to interfere with the voting process for purely partisan reasons.

The gop I'm Ohio lost in court today. They want to limit ballot drop boxes to just one per county. Which we all know why.

People don't like it when politicians go out of their way to prevent people from voting. The republicans should be careful with this but I don't think they are that smart.

Hope they they get the same result in Texas, which started this one drop box per county BS

The craziness of the "one per county" is obvious. The governor/state election officials trust the county to have one box but not two? I could see their point if they said "none"..at least that would be a principled argument that I disagree with. But saying that more than one will hurt the integrity of the election is laughable.

Hope they they get the same result in Texas, which started this one drop box per county BS

tenor.gif

“A federal judge in Ohio reopened a lawsuit against Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose, a Republican, ruling that he cannot limit counties to a single absentee ballot drop box location.” ibid

This shouldn’t even be an ‘issue’ at all.

Indeed, it’s incumbent upon government to facilitate and safeguard the political process and the right to vote.

Instead, we have Republican officials engaged in lawless efforts to suppress the right to vote, efforts to place unwarranted obstacles to voting, and efforts to interfere with the voting process for purely partisan reasons.

Unmonitored drop boxes are VITAL to democrat ballot box stuffing. Suppressing the right of democrats to defraud the election is something Obama judges are dedicated to stopping. An honest election means a massive win for Donald Trump, ensuring fraud on a scale never before seen in America is the goal of the left.

Obama Judge Dan Aaron Polster ruled that car trunks as was used when Al Franken engaged in massive fraud to steal his election are perfectly acceptable. Thousands of car trunks with just the right number of ballots for a democrat "win" were ordered.

The craziness of the "one per county" is obvious. The governor/state election officials trust the county to have one box but not two? I could see their point if they said "none"..at least that would be a principled argument that I disagree with. But saying that more than one will hurt the integrity of the election is laughable.

Yeah, one drop location is so easy to monitor. How can democrats stuff ballot boxes if you're watched?

Election fraud is your RIGHT. :thup:

The gop I'm Ohio
Huh? You're the state of Ohio? Are you off your meds again?
They want to limit ballot drop boxes to just one per county. Which we all know why.
I guess because half the Democrats could never find it. Drop boxes need to be within line of sight walking distance or they can't bother voting. Now you've just increased the cost of collecting the votes and the chances some box contents will be lost! I love it.

The gop I'm Ohio
Huh? You're the state of Ohio? Are you off your meds again?
They want to limit ballot drop boxes to just one per county. Which we all know why.
I guess because half the Democrats could never find it. Drop boxes need to be within line of sight walking distance or they can't bother voting. Now you've just increased the cost of collecting the votes and the chances some box contents will be lost! I love it.
Dana7360 is a Chinese troll. It is here to tamper with American elections.

Forum List

Back