Judge tosses obstruction charge against Jan. 6 defendant

A mostly peaceful riot.

Insurrections assume the motivations of the group, which is not found in any documentation of the incident.

Insurrection has a very specific meaning and it is a huge stretch of credibility to call that an insurrection.
The people who stormed the Capitol was "mostly peaceful?!?!?"

They didn't 'Storm" the Capital. They were let in.

Go away. Your lies have been debunked ad nauseous infinity.

/thread

Some were let in. Others were not. If you support what happened, don't lie about it. Defend it.

Some were let in. Others were not. If you support what happened, don't lie about it. Defend it.
I neither support nor condemn it. When the government fails to listen to your grievances, you get pushback. This was pushback.

If some broke the law, then they should be punished according to the Law.

NO ONE should be subject to political imprisonment in the United States of America. Those who support it are the enemies of the Constitution and My oath to the Constitution has never ended.

One Judge, One Charge, one defendant . There is plenty more going on. And these people are not that bright

And they are still being rounded up

And alot of them are already paying the price:

Like 1930s and 40s Germany kept in prison until proven guilty.

I neither support nor condemn it. When the government fails to listen to your grievances, you get pushback. This was pushback.

If some broke the law, then they should be punished according to the Law.

NO ONE should be subject to political imprisonment in the United States of America. Those who support it are the enemies of the Constitution and My oath to the Constitution has never ended.

I've asked where this "political imprisonment" is happening. Like it or not, what happened was illegal.

And people are permitted to post bail. Except for the political prisoners from 1/6.

/thread.

The overwhelming vast majority did get to post bail. Most without actually having to put out a single dollar. A very small number were not. One is not guaranteed bail.

no disruptors of the Kavanaugh hearings or other similar actions by leftoids interfering with Congressional proceedings were ever charged with this particular obstruction statute.
No doubt the Left would retort apples and oranges because the Kavanaugh hearings were not at risk of overturning democracy by stopping an election, or something like that. In other words, they are trying to rationalize 2,000 riots in 574 cities as OK.

605lr1.jpg

This Jan 6 narrative by the dems will explode in their face right before the midterms....
People in America don't like political parties that hold political prisoners...
Since no political parties in this country hold political prisoners, what is your point?

Forum List

Back