Judicial Watch: Obama to Admit Non-Citizens for Ebola Treatment

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Of course he will, he'll continue to crap on the U.S. up until the moment we're finally rid of the fuck.

The government watchdog group Judicial Watch alleged Friday the Obama administration is formulating plans to admit Ebola-infected non-U.S. citizens into the United States for treatment.

The group, which cited one unidentified source, said the administration would aim to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis, and that it’s not clear who’d pay either for the transportation or treatment.

The group alleged the plan for treatment includes special waivers of laws and regulations that ban the admission of non-citizens with a communicable disease; Judicial Watch cited its source saying the administration has not told Congress about the plan.

“The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress,” Judicial Watch stated.

President Barack Obama has made it clear he opposes any travel bans to stop Ebola spreading from West Africa into the United States, noting Thursday “history shows that there is a likelihood of increased avoidance (that could lead to) more cases rather than less,” Fox News reports.

“The problem is that — in all the discussions that I’ve had thus far with experts in the field, experts in infectious disease … a travel ban is less effective than the measures that we are currently instituting,” Obama said.

The United States has brought American citizens back for treatment of Ebola — including Dr. Kent Brantley and a colleague who were working in Africa with Ebola patients, both recovered, and a freelance photojournalist who is currently undergoing treatment. No non-U.S. citizens, though, have been brought here for treatment.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ebola-Obama-non-citizens/2014/10/17/id/601450/#ixzz3GRrRY3o1
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

My suggestion: if you encounter someone out in the streets the only safe thing to do is assume they're infected. Neutralize the threat, scavenge any useful supplies, and sprint back to your safe house. Try to take as few breaths as possible as it's been proven that Ebola is now airborn.

They are importing sick people and I need a penile implant.....what's new, plus the US plans on catapulting a few Ebola stricken Africanos into ISIS camps...

Hey why not? He admits millions of illegal "citizens" might as well let in the obola ones as well. What better way to fill the obolacare rolls?

The group, which cited one unidentified source, said the administration would aim to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis, and that it’s not clear who’d pay either for the transportation or treatment.

One unidentifed source?! Well shit, that settles it.

Hey why not? He admits millions of illegal "citizens" might as well let in the obola ones as well. What better way to fill the obolacare rolls?
You'd think he'd be satisfied with D68 killing and maiming our children, measles, TB, and who knows what else circulating among the population. But realistically, Ebola is much more effective, with a 50%-90% kill rate. Hell, let the party begin!

My suggestion: if you encounter someone out in the streets the only safe thing to do is assume they're infected. Neutralize the threat, scavenge any useful supplies, and sprint back to your safe house. Try to take as few breaths as possible as it's been proven that Ebola is now airborn.

Yes I here he is targeting white christian males too!!:ack-1:

Wear hoodies!!

Hoodies+For+men+models.jpg

Wear hoodies!!

Where Here?

Wear hoodies!!

Where Here?

Yes, its all in the bible!! Rapture now!!

Wear hoodies!!

Where Here?

Zing!!! Right over your head....

Wear hoodies!!

Where Here?

In your case shouldnt that be Rupture?

EBOLA-HEARING_17_ABA.jpg

Did people see the jokes about Republican Billy Long?

Who's your tailor? The Boston Strangler?

It's not Ebola that will kill you. It's another chicken leg.

If your neck swells anymore, it will explode.

EBOLA-HEARING_17_ABA.jpg

You would likely criticize Stephen Hawking for his looks also...right?

You're an idiotic imbecile.

EBOLA-HEARING_17_ABA.jpg

You would likely criticize Stephen Hawking for his looks also...right?

You're an idiotic imbecile.

You're comparing Stephen Hawking to a bullfrog? I don't get it. Such a comparison automatically classifies you as "tard".

How Has Stephen Hawking Lived to 70 with ALS - Scientific American

Forum List

Back