Jussie Smollett, Drama Queen in ‘The Noose Tightens’

The evidence against him is stronger than the evidence to support his claim at the moment. That is not a good sign. As a Trump supporter, i obviously hope this is a hoax, but id almost rather take the hit if it meant saving this dudes career. He seems like a good guy who made a very very bad decision. Yeah, i know, hes trying to make people on the right look bad so i should hate him, but i still feel sorry for him.

The evidence against him is stronger than the evidence to support his claim at the moment. That is not a good sign. As a Trump supporter, i obviously hope this is a hoax, but id almost rather take the hit if it meant saving this dudes career. He seems like a good guy who made a very very bad decision. Yeah, i know, hes trying to make people on the right look bad so i should hate him, but i still feel sorry for him.

A very bad decision that could have really cost a couple innocent guys a shit ton of money and their freedom. Fuck this piece of shit. Hope this destroys him.

A very bad decision that could have really cost a couple innocent guys a shit ton of money and their freedom. Fuck this piece of shit. Hope this destroys him.
I dont blame you for feeling that way. If this isnt proven to be a hoax, the left will demonize us with this incident for years. It will be a big hit to our party.

I dont blame you for feeling that way. If this isnt proven to be a hoax, the left will demonize us with this incident for years. It will be a big hit to our party.
intelligent, logical, MATURE, people will know this is a rare event......
the MSM/blacks /kids/etc will go ballistic over it
again, blacks commit hate crime at over TWICE the rate of whites
blacks are just as hateful/etc, if not more

intelligent, logical, MATURE, people will know this is a rare event......
the MSM/blacks /kids/etc will go ballistic over it
again, blacks commit hate crime at over TWICE the rate of whites
blacks are just as hateful/etc, if not more

Honestly, him and that old black dude are the only black folks aside from those on local news who have come out for him. I think they know this will end up being a hoax/publicity stunt.

Why? Is there proof that the people who did it, if it in fact happened, are actually Republicans?

Anyone can say 'This is MAGA country, fagot'.

He claims he was on the phone with his manager when he was attacked. The Manager said he heard the attack and the MAGA comments.

Both refuse to let the police see their phones.

Fake racist attack #4,634

Twitter
If the purpose of seizing their phones is to verify that they were in fact communicating with one another at the time of the attack, they don't need their phones to do that. They can verify the call records from their phone company, hell I not sure if they even still need a search warrant these days with all of the insane court rulings and laws lately.

Visibly shaking last night at his concert, he read these two "points" off a piece of paper:

1. His ribs were not broken
2. He wasn't hospitalized, his friend drove him to the "doctor"

That's it. Nothing about the phone, the sandwich in hand, the two men who are "persons of interest", nothing else. He even says ahead of time that his lawyer is like "No no no". Now why is that, I wonder?

Also, there is all kinds of F bombs in the video so don't watch if that bothers you. And one last thing: this guy totally strikes me as the kind of person who makes up so much stuff he comes to believe his own fantasy. He believes his own fantasy so much that he even thought he could roll the the Chicago cops into it, and now he's finding out differently. Big mistake. Hence the lawyer and the shaking hands.

Visibly shaking last night at his concert, he read these two "points" off a piece of paper:

That's it. Nothing about the phone, the sandwich in hand, the two men who are "persons of interest", nothing else. He even says ahead of time that his lawyer is like "No no no". Now why is that, I wonder?

Also, there is all kinds of F bombs in the video so don't watch if that bothers you. And one last thing: this guy totally strikes me as the kind of person who makes up so much stuff he comes to believe his own fantasy. He believes his own fantasy so much that he even thought he could roll the the Chicago cops into it, and now he's finding out differently. Big mistake. Hence the lawyer and the shaking hands.

They should arrest him for filing a false report.

They should arrest him for filing a false report.

They should and I really hope they will. I hope no amount of Hollyweird payola will distract them from all the manpower and media ink he used up, and they will do what's right.

Forum List

Back