Jussie Smollett, Drama Queen in ‘The Noose Tightens’

blacks commit hate crime at over TWICE the rate of
I didn't figure this thread would go a full page without a trumper making stuff up...
Are you sure its made up?
Yep
Its not.

In 2017, 50.7% of perpetrators were white (less than our percentage of the population). Meanwhile. blacks committed 21.3% of all hate crimes (nearly DOUBLE their percentage of the population). Per capita, black people commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites.

Hate Crime Statistics

I didn't figure this thread would go a full page without a trumper making stuff up...
Yep
Its not.

In 2017, 50.7% of perpetrators were white (less than our percentage of the population). Meanwhile. blacks committed 21.3% of all hate crimes (nearly DOUBLE their percentage of the population). Per capita, black people commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites.

Hate Crime Statistics
So...not double.

Did you know whites commit hate crimes? You're white...that must mean you commit hate crimes. Right? I mean, let's get to the very intellectual point being discussed and cut through the bullshit

Yep
Its not.

Hate Crime Statistics
So...not double.
Correct, its more than double the rate, as shown in the post you quoted.

He claims he was on the phone with his manager when he was attacked. The Manager said he heard the attack and the MAGA comments.

Both refuse to let the police see their phones.

Fake racist attack #4,634

Twitter

You do know that police can access your phone by simply asking telephone carriers.
They may not be able to hear the actual conversation but they can match where and when the exact location of the attack took place.

He claims he was on the phone with his manager when he was attacked. The Manager said he heard the attack and the MAGA comments.

Twitter

You do know that police can access your phone by simply asking telephone carriers.
They may not be able to hear the actual conversation but they can match where and when the exact location of the attack took place.
I get the feeling that Smollett and his manager didnt consider that when they told their story.

Twitter

I get the feeling that Smollett and his manager didnt consider that when they told their story.

It could be but they should know better.

The problem with sharing your phone to police it’s not like you and me that I let you look a certain specific item in my phone.

If you give them your phone. They will take your phone for as long as the investigation will take place. Depending what kind of case. They will look whatever private or confidential information you have in your phone. I know this from friends that went through this kind of scenario.

If that’s me I said FU.

Twitter

The problem with sharing your phone to police it’s not like you and me that I let you look a certain specific item in my phone.

If you give them your phone. They will take your phone for as long as the investigation will take place. Depending what kind of case. They will look whatever private or confidential information you have in your phone. I know this from friends that went through this kind of scenario.

If that’s me I said FU.
He didnt have to give them his phone. All he needed to do was show them his call history on the spot. He refused.

Twitter

If that’s me I said FU.
He didnt have to give them his phone. All he needed to do was show them his call history on the spot. He refused.

I didn’t hear that.

From what I knew from previous experience from friend. They took his phone as evidence. They asked him to remove the pass word. He fought hard before handing them his cellphone.

His confidential intimate photos was compromised. They gave it back to him 2 days later.

Yep
Its not.

Hate Crime Statistics
So...not double.

Did you know whites commit hate crimes? You're white...that must mean you commit hate crimes. Right? I mean, let's get to the very intellectual point being discussed and cut through the bullshit

And the deflections. Man your lame.

I guess no one found the two random people of unidentified race.
They did, actually. They were bums, and they walked through the area 30 minutes BEFORE the attack. The cops were pressured to release something to appease their mayor, so they released that photo to make it look like they were getting somewhere.

The investigation is wrapping up and the cops are now threatening to charge Smollett if he lied.

Chicago Police Supt. Says Jussie Smollett ‘Will Be Held Accountable’ if He Made a False Report

Twitter

I think the funniest part of it is he held onto his subway sandwich during “the attack”.

They did, actually. They were bums, and they walked through the area 30 minutes BEFORE the attack. The cops were pressured to release something to appease their mayor, so they released that photo to make it look like they were getting somewhere.

The investigation is wrapping up and the cops are now threatening to charge Smollett if he lied.

Chicago Police Supt. Says Jussie Smollett ‘Will Be Held Accountable’ if He Made a False Report

I also read that the cops got a subpoena for his phone records and are seeking to find out the origins of the rope. In my admittedly limited experience, when they put out a statement like "he will be held accountable", this means they are WELL down the road of being ready to charge him for this phony-fake attack. They don't say stuff like this out of nowhere.

I want every celebrity, politician and bigwig who ran their fat mouths to retract and apologize. Publicly. To Trump supporters. And I want Smollett arrested and charged. I think this is going to happen

I also read that the cops got a subpoena for his phone records and are seeking to find out the origins of the rope. In my admittedly limited experience, when they put out a statement like "he will be held accountable", this means they are WELL down the road of being ready to charge him for this phony-fake attack. They don't say stuff like this out of nowhere.

I want every celebrity, politician and bigwig who ran their fat mouths to retract and apologize. Publicly. To Trump supporters. And I want Smollett arrested and charged. I think this is going to happen

Mr. Smollett will still be excused on this. Chicago's mayor is still a leftist who will show loyalty and let him slide. After all, it will be explained that Mr. Smollett was just helping to "raise awareness" of the problem of roving MAGA mobs roaming around in the ghettos of Chicago in the middle of the night in subzero weather.

Mr. Smollett will still be excused on this. Chicago's mayor is still a leftist who will show loyalty and let him slide. After all, it will be explained that Mr. Smollett was just helping to "raise awareness" of the problem of roving MAGA mobs roaming around in the ghettos of Chicago in the middle of the night in subzero weather.

I think you might be wrong on this one. He's not a big enough fish. He's two-bit really; not a household name. If Harvey Weinstein can go down, he can too, IOW. Hillary Clinton is big enough to save at any cost, but Jussie Smollett messed up and is not big enough to save when he made them look sooooo bad. He will have to be cast aside as a tut-tut this should never happen, tut-tut see how fair we are? When these things are faked we will NEVER go for it. Etc, etc, etc.

When the hoax is exposed Smollet will say he lied to raise awareness of homophobia and white supremacy. That will absolve him of any wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back