I Believe Joe Biden is Dead

Most Democrats--the garden-variety, everyday sort--are not evil. Mostly the evil ones are just the leaders/elite.

You're the exception of course, because you wish death on people who disagree with you politically. This is almost ALWAYS Democrats in the wild and almost never conservatives.
There are MANY here who wished death on the former president.

I keep telling my fellow Americans to keep elected officials between the age of 45-55 for their first tour in an office. Hopefully this fiasco with Joe Biden will be remembered when Americans are looking for a POTUS in the future.

No honey, I can just read. That's all; I read.

But hey, your girl Kamala busted a bunch of people for MJ. I'm sure you'll still shill for her though, the bootlickers will never stop
If I supported Kamala I might be one but I support none of them including yer felon boi.

I believe he was epsteined because he refused to drop out.

That phone call with Kamala was A.I.

I will believe this until he makes a LIVE appearance

Can do a lot with AI. Even a decent impersonator can do him.

I don't know if he is dead. But it is kind of weird he gets COVID again, then cancels trips, then quits the race via online posted letter, then talks to Harris on the phone during a meeting and isn't actually seen again.

I think they definitely pulled a coup on him so they put kamala in the running without anyone ever actually voting for her to run which should make even Democrats mad because they never got to vote for who they wanted.

Forum List

Back