Just A Reminder Of How Trump Responded After Paul Pelosi Was Brutally Attacked

You guys are no longer able to determine what is rational or not.

You pick a narrative and stick to it no matter what happens.

You people are out over your ski's! Paul Pelosi dumped Fancy Nancy for his dude, and you want to make it all about Trump!

Spin, spin, spin all you want; it is basically OVER, and the DNC has all but admitted it. The only question remaining is-------->will the Democrats hold ANY branch of government come January.

Actually, it is a thread calling for restraint from the right--until some leftist derailed the thread to Piglosi's hubby and now after it has turned on its head, you want to make personal attacks. Lets talk the issues, Inflation, high gas prices, immigration, homelessness, crime, human trafficking, fentanyl crisis, incompetence in the WH and most gov't agencies. All the left can muster after this dumpster fire admin is unsubstantiated attacks, allegations and innuendo because they have no record to tout except failure at every juncture.
You are delusional.

You people are out over your ski's! Paul Pelosi dumped Fancy Nancy for his dude, and you want to make it all about Trump!

Spin, spin, spin all you want; it is basically OVER, and the DNC has all but admitted it. The only question remaining is-------->will the Democrats hold ANY branch of government come January.
I just saw a twitter report than the shooter was fondled by Trump on Epstein's island when he was a kid. This was vengeance for being diddled.

You guys are no longer able to determine what is rational or not.

You pick a narrative and stick to it no matter what happens.

I just saw a twitter report than the shooter was fondled by Trump on Epstein's island when he was a kid. This was vengeance for being diddled.

Love that even YOU are showing that you are in collapse-) You know it is over too, and we love it-)

"A reminder of how Trump responded when a supporter broke into Nancy Pelosi's home and brutally attacked her husband with a hammer," Pittman wrote, also sharing a screenshot from a September 2023 Politico report.

'''We’ll stand up to crazy Nancy Pelosi, who ruined San Francisco — how’s her husband doing, anybody know?' Trump said to a raucous crowd of California Republicans at a state party convention," Politico reported. "And she’s against building a wall at our border, even though she has a wall around her house — which obviously didn’t do a very good job," the former president added.

View attachment 977494

How's that trash talk working out for you donny?
His gay lover beat the shit out of him. Far cry from an assassination attempt.

Love that even YOU are showing that you are in collapse-) You know it is over too, and we love it-)
I saw you make up gay lover Pelosi theories I thought I'd match it with one of my own. Is that not what we were doing? I thought that is what we were.

Murder attempts not to be the butt of jokes douche cuck
I was responding to his joke about Pelosi's attacker being a gay lover with one of my own. Will you please show me where you called him out on that? So much for your virtue.

I see you did the same joke as him. You are a gutless turd. How do you live being that stupid? I bet you are poor as shit.
Oh my the pussy man who admitted his nurse wife runs his life with stories of cadaver trucks outside the hospital so we best take shots and put on masks and stay home because She knows best!!, if not-jail and tribunals.
You got nailed again and flew off into a cuck rage pussy boy
Nothing brutal happened to Pelosi, he and his gay bud had a 3am drunken underwear fight

Last edited:
Oh my the pussy man who admitted his nurse wife runs his life with stories of cadaver trucks outside the hospital so we best take shots and put on masks and stay home because She knows best!!, if not-jail and tribunals.
You got nailed again and flew off into a cuck rage pussy boy
Nothing brutal happened to Pelosi, he and his gay bud had a 3am drunken underwear fight
Youre confusing me asshole with some other guy who has gator in his name. Maybe golf gator?

Regardless you are a turd who posted fake shit about Pelosi. Give up the lies and just debate the facts like me. In fact, if you lived your life like me you would not be confusing posters because you'd have the mental capacity to keep up and would have been paid very well in your life because of that.

"A reminder of how Trump responded when a supporter broke into Nancy Pelosi's home and brutally attacked her husband with a hammer," Pittman wrote, also sharing a screenshot from a September 2023 Politico report.

'''We’ll stand up to crazy Nancy Pelosi, who ruined San Francisco — how’s her husband doing, anybody know?' Trump said to a raucous crowd of California Republicans at a state party convention," Politico reported. "And she’s against building a wall at our border, even though she has a wall around her house — which obviously didn’t do a very good job," the former president added.

View attachment 977494

How's that trash talk working out for you donny?

Nobody cares Carl.

Forum List

Back