🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just an observation, if Trump didn't have the shorter woman working with the Secret Service would the world have had the iconic image of Trump?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Some have been blaming DEI. I get how some would suggest this though I don't completely agree. For instance, I personally think women are as equal as men (often superior when it comes to making the peace) as police officers in dealing with 99.8% of engagements (it's the .2 that is problematic). Perhaps the Secret Service demand a very specific role, similar to say, hiring a bouncer for a club, I don't know.

However, all that said, if not for the shorter female Secret Service agent, we probably wouldn't have had the same iconic image. Below is as, before or after he screamed to the crowd "fight, fight"! You see he couldn't have done that with clarity and authority without the shorter agent shielding him.

fightfight.jpg

Last edited:
That blond I've seen before with Trump... that suggests she is part of Trump's inner team... same with the men who jumped on him... I bet that team has questions today for Kimberly.... they all could have been shot.....

Not sure I want a job where all I do is fly around and wait then go stand in the hot sun for three hours without any hats and act tough. What a boring bunch of BS. But $150K ain't bad.

That blond I've seen before with Trump... that suggests she is part of Trump's inner team... same with the men who jumped on him... I bet that team has questions today for Kimberly.... they all could have been shot.....
Well, it has been reported that many in his regular detail were not there, they had a day off after a grueling schedule.

That part of his detail did well. Can not say that the woman who could not fiqure out where she was supposed to be doing, going or holster her weapon did well

Well, it has been reported that many in his regular detail were not there, they had a day off after a grueling schedule.
Not those six... they are always with him... even last night I saw the two men that surrounded him on stage with him at the convention... the only regular I didn't see at the rally was the Black guy that has been with him a long time... but he was there last night...

Some have been blaming DEI. I get how some would suggest this though I don't completely agree. For instance, I personally think women are as equal as men (often superior when it comes to making the peace) as police officers in dealing with 99.8% of engagements (it's the .2 that is problematic). Perhaps the Secret Service demand a very specific role, similar to say, hiring a bouncer for a club, I don't know.

However, all that said, if not for the shorter female Secret Service agent, we probably wouldn't have had the same iconic image. Below is as, before or after he screamed to the crowd "fight, fight"! You see he couldn't have done that with clarity and authority without the shorter agent shielding him.

View attachment 978328
A second sniper would have had an opportunity because of the size requirements.

Forum List

Back