Just For Fun, Let's Take A Survey. Where Do You Keep Your Most Important Documents?

Well President Biden said there was no issue, and can any of us dispute that?
I believe what he actually said was that they were safe because … I park my Corvette in my garage.

I wonder if he meant that he kept his Corvette in a safe?

Actual image of the hot wheels corvette he keeps in a safe.

260EC295-7E12-483D-B0D4-092EF21DFB78.jpeg

So it looks like "Very Important Documents" is the talk of last and this coming week. So lets have some fun with this issue. Maybe some of us can fill us in on where we keep our box or boxes of our most important documents. Every house hold has them. Hmm, maybe on the counter next to our stove? maybe in the spare shower stall we never use? or how about our sheds where mouses move into during the winter? or maybe even right next to our ford pinto, yugo, or chrysler cordoba?

In a safety deposit box.
It's only common sense.

My uncle Joe keeps all mine. I know they’re safe cuz his son Hunter checks on them while snorting coke.

So it looks like "Very Important Documents" is the talk of last and this coming week. So lets have some fun with this issue. Maybe some of us can fill us in on where we keep our box or boxes of our most important documents. Every house hold has them. Hmm, maybe on the counter next to our stove? maybe in the spare shower stall we never use? or how about our sheds where mouses move into during the winter? or maybe even right next to our ford pinto, yugo, or chrysler cordoba?
Not in the garage or in any of my motor vehicles.

I believe what he actually said was that they were safe because … I park my Corvette in my garage.

I wonder if he meant that he kept his Corvette in a safe?

Actual image of the hot wheels corvette he keeps in a safe.

View attachment 747306
i have an interesting question, maybe you can answer it,,,,lets say i pack my important documents in one of my suitcases headed for a southwest flight to Los Angeles. where will my suitcase with the documents wind up?

i have an interesting question, maybe you can answer it,,,,lets say i pack my important documents in one of my suitcases headed for a southwest flight to Los Angeles. where will my suitcase with the documents wind up?
Odds are they will wind up somewhere in Istanbul.

I can tell you where I WOULDN'T keep them! In a box in my garage? Who's that stupid? Oh wait...Joe Biden is that stupid.

Forum List

Back