🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

I asked her to name any white supremacist groups that are destroying cities or who are associated with Trump
Zero answer
I told her Jews are not so innocent
You are such a weak selfish asshole you are allowing your ego to destroy a family relationship with a sister, nephews, and nieces.
Ha !!
I am a different kind of guy
I place morals and honor over family
Dude, you have no morals or honor. A person who publicly wishes rape and death on children has no morals and honor you fucking delusional moron.

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Sad to hear that. You should send her an email, telling her we can agree to disagree and our love for each other will shine through this. Just have politics off the table for discussions.

I have three grandsons who are liberals. We talk about Football. They are Alabama fans and I am Ohio State. We are used to being nice despite our differences in thought.
My brother likes tRump. My dad likes Biden and Bernie.I hate both of those sElectable motherfuckers but me, bro and pop can down some Henry McKenna and cook ribz !

I asked her to name any white supremacist groups that are destroying cities or who are associated with Trump
Zero answer

That's your "tribe," Ropey

:lol:

This is YOUR tribe.

View attachment 397217

About as accurate as this being YOUR tribe!

86723-475x.jpg

Dumb, uneducated loser!

Nope. No shared political goals or allies at all.

Unlike you, carrying water for the justifications for the rioters and killers.

You really should have finished middle school, loser. Maybe you wouldn't be such a dumb old man today.

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Sad to hear that. You should send her an email, telling her we can agree to disagree and our love for each other will shine through this. Just have politics off the table for discussions.

I have three grandsons who are liberals. We talk about Football. They are Alabama fans and I am Ohio State. We are used to being nice despite our differences in thought.
My brother likes tRump. My dad likes Biden and Bernie.I hate both of those motherfucker but me, bro and pop can down some Henry McKenna and cook ribz !

Good for you and your family.

She called me a white supremacist and all T supported the same and Nazis

Zero answer

That's your "tribe," Ropey

:lol:
Just like you pretended to be a conservative straight guy, there will always be pretenders. Just like you're a fudgepacker who pretends he's straight, there will always be infiltrators. You hauled the water for the left while playing a conservative for years. Then when the pendulum shifted you tried to play a conservative again.

And no, the house of Judah are not so innocent. We took out the Pharoah before he could make us all Egyptians and we took out Jesus who wanted to make us all Christians.

The term reddish is defined as almost red, but not quite. The term Jewish is the same.

/Judah

She is not my sister !!!
She is a leftist loon
Her husband is Bernie Sanders type
Her 3 kids are weak and little Bolsheviks

Forum List

Back