Just Heard President Biden

On a live call to an event for Kamala Harris and he sounded PHENOMENAL

Is it that the pressure is off now? He doesn’t have to parse every word exactly?

I don’t know but he was SHARP.

Have no worries about him finishing his term and campaigning for Kamala

Go Joe and thank you for everything
So why did he drop out?

Is it that the pressure is off now? He doesn’t have to parse every word exactly?

He’s on his tenth round of PAXLOVID?

Should we be praying for him? Or y’all don’t believe in that?

It's happening

trump ship rats jumping.jpg

Weird...

President Biden’s speech was disturbingly slurred and raspy Monday as he called in to his former campaign’s headquarters to vouch for his chosen successor Vice President Kamala Harris.

“I know yesterday’s news was surprising and it was hard for you to hear, but it was the right thing to do,” the 81-year-old president told campaign staff in Wilmington, Del.

“The name has changed at the top of the ticket, but the mission hasn’t changed,” Biden told the staff — phoning in from his vacation home in Rehoboth Beach, Del.

Update: Audio here....

Update: Audio here too...

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOL, a fan boy are ya! Your side is SOL, but hey, keep the faith. I would rather you hang in there, only to be dispatched late, then to give up early and not care-) That would NOT be punishment enough for you and your friends. I am sooooooooo looking forward to watching rise as you feel you are now a phoenix, only to discover, you are still a bunch of doe-doe birds-)

LOLOLOLOL, a fan boy are ya! Your side is SOL, but hey, keep the faith. I would rather you hang in there, only to be dispatched late, then to give up early and not care-) That would NOT be punishment enough for you and your friends. I am sooooooooo looking forward to watching rise as you feel you are now a phoenix, only to discover, you are still a bunch of doe-doe birds-)

Dodo birds, not doe doe.

they are birds, not deer you fucking moron.

If you have been around elderly, diminished people you know that they have good days and bad days. Sometimes they are 100%, and sometimes they can't remember the simplest things. Watching them at their best is irrelevant when they are required to be at 100% ALL THE TIME. You know, like when you are President of the United Fucking States.

And lest we forget, 100% for Joe Biden is barely above average.

Forum List

Back