🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just How Civilized Would We Like To Be?

The civilized world, meaning liberals, believes that Adam Lanza would never have gone on his shooting spree if he just had the proper application of sympathy and understanding. If that kid in New Hampshire just didn't play violent video games, it would never have happened. The nation should be in a permanent state of treatment for HIS pathology.

You know what? That's just about the dumbest goddam thing I ever heard in my life.....'course I'm just 78

One thing about the extreme Right....they're all stupid

"Officials haven’t said exactly how many bullets Lanza used but from information they’ve leaked or released so far, you can do a rough calculation. According to the Hartford Courant’s sources, Lanza fired at least four 30-round magazines. Wayne Carver, Connecticut’s chief medical examiner, says Lanza pumped 3 to 11 bullets into each of the seven children Carver examined. If you average that rate across the 20 dead kids, it adds up to 140 bullets. That’s not counting the six rounds Lanza used to blow open the front doors, or any of the bullets he spent on teachers. We’re already talking more than 150 shots. And we haven’t even started counting the misses"

One would think by the age of 78 you would know better than to use the deaths of children to try to advance your politics. You should be ashamed.

The civilized world, meaning liberals, believes that Adam Lanza would never have gone on his shooting spree if he just had the proper application of sympathy and understanding. If that kid in New Hampshire just didn't play violent video games, it would never have happened. The nation should be in a permanent state of treatment for HIS pathology.

Yes, I realize it was an accident but check this out ... Katzen admitted the truth.

Congrats.

They don't care.

Read the replies to this thread.

Lanza pumped 3 to 11 bullets into each of the seven children Carver examined. If you average that rate across the 20 dead kids, it adds up to 140 bullets.

They all read this and then the only thing they had to offer was name calling, making fun of the OP, and even stating they had the capacity to do the same thing themselves.

A week or two ago, someone started a thread that asked 'if you could save one child, would you agree to a ban of (either - I can't remember which) military rifles/high capacity clips and every single rw who responded said no.

Every single one would rather see a child DEAD than give up their penises.

Those would be the very same people who are anti-abortion, of course!

Sick. Just really really sick.

"Officials haven’t said exactly how many bullets Lanza used but from information they’ve leaked or released so far, you can do a rough calculation. According to the Hartford Courant’s sources, Lanza fired at least four 30-round magazines. Wayne Carver, Connecticut’s chief medical examiner, says Lanza pumped 3 to 11 bullets into each of the seven children Carver examined. If you average that rate across the 20 dead kids, it adds up to 140 bullets. That’s not counting the six rounds Lanza used to blow open the front doors, or any of the bullets he spent on teachers. We’re already talking more than 150 shots. And we haven’t even started counting the misses"

Would civilized people have killed him when he first exhibited signs of mental illness?

practice what you preach and destroy your own guns

Pardon me.....I have three guns and none of them are capable of firing more than five times without reloading. I was in the army in 1957/58 and the national guards for six years after that. When I was discharged in 1964 I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank. I have fired and qualified on everything from a .45 side arm to a 90mm main gun on the tank. I don't need one of those 50 ton tanks to defend myself and you don't either. Fuck the NRA."

You don't decide what I need, asshole. That's the difference between tyranny and freedom.

Last edited:
practice what you preach and destroy your own guns

Pardon me.....I have three guns and none of them are capable of firing more than five times without reloading. I was in the army in 1957/58 and the national guards for six years after that. When I was discharged in 1964 I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank. I have fired and qualified on everything from a .45 side arm to a 90mm main gun on the tank. I don't need one of those 50 ton tanks to defend myself and you don't either. Fuck the NRA.

We are talking wild guesses.

Personally I would love it if everyone was so civilized as to mind their own fucking business.

You mean like the egotisical ignoramous Republicans who think American women need them to dictate what kind of contraception they can receive....or what their physician can legally treat them for when they are pregnant?

they can have whatever contraceptive they want, so long as I don't have to pay for it, and the government already regulates what women can be treated for when they are pregnant. Every treatment a doctor administers has to be FDA approved.

Pardon me.....I have three guns and none of them are capable of firing more than five times without reloading. I was in the army in 1957/58 and the national guards for six years after that. When I was discharged in 1964 I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank. I have fired and qualified on everything from a .45 side arm to a 90mm main gun on the tank. I don't need one of those 50 ton tanks to defend myself and you don't either. Fuck the NRA.

Since you're an ordinance expert and all, can you tell me approxinately how long it takes to change a magazine?

Will you ban all semi-automatic weapons? Lever action? Pump action? Revolvers?

Will you limit the number of arrows in a quiver?

What exactly, sir, may I have to defend myself?

Anything you can afford except semi automatic military styled assault weapons and clips with a capacity of more than seven rounds.. You would more than likely hurt yourself with one anyway.

You want to ban revolvers, why am I not surprised?

The last I remember hearing was this guy used handguns not a rifle with a large magazine.
Why is it that their is a different story every other day?

You mean like the egotisical ignoramous Republicans who think American women need them to dictate what kind of contraception they can receive....or what their physician can legally treat them for when they are pregnant?

The government regulates what kind of medication you can receive and what legal treatment options are across the care spectrum. Abortion or availability contraception can be changed and regulated by Congress.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard in my life. I'm 78 years old, have been retired for 19 years, have had numerous health insurance plans and not once has any medication or procedure I needed been questioned or delayed an hour. It isn't that way and it's never been that way.
are you serious?.....if you have a shitty ins comp it is......i had kaiser years ago...Wife is Epileptic....they rejected plenty of stuff for her......so i switched to Blue Shield who i have now.....they have NEVER rejected anything in 15 years.....including all the things Kaiser deemed either too expensive or needless....with Kaiser the wife's seizures were not under control because of kaiser not wanting to cover what she needed..... so many things the Neurologist wanted were rejected.....Blue Shield got her seizures under control in the first months we were with them and they never batted an eye....they covered whatever her Doctor wanted.....so its not bullshit Old Man.....

Last edited:
I will hold firm to the idea that Fewer dead babies is better than more dead babies

They don't care.

Read the replies to this thread.

Lanza pumped 3 to 11 bullets into each of the seven children Carver examined. If you average that rate across the 20 dead kids, it adds up to 140 bullets.

They all read this and then the only thing they had to offer was name calling, making fun of the OP, and even stating they had the capacity to do the same thing themselves.

A week or two ago, someone started a thread that asked 'if you could save one child, would you agree to a ban of (either - I can't remember which) military rifles/high capacity clips and every single rw who responded said no.

Every single one would rather see a child DEAD than give up their penises.

Those would be the very same people who are anti-abortion, of course!

Sick. Just really really sick.

quit trying to act like your on a higher plane then everyone else Dudley... you are not.....your shit stinks as much as everyone else's.....

And the control freak democrats who want to tell us what to eat, force us to buy health insurance, and tell us we don't have a right to keep what we earn

I know you're old and set in your ways but it's not too late to get out of your pigeonhole and think beyond your 2 dimensional party partisanship.

You know what? That's just about the dumbest goddam thing I ever heard in my life.....'course I'm just 78

One thing about the extreme Right....they're all stupid

One would think by the age of 78 you would know better than to use the deaths of children to try to advance your politics. You should be ashamed.

If you think I'm using it keep your eyes open. That slaughter will set the NRA back in their agenda the same way the shooting of Martin Luther King Jr. did the Ku Klux Klan.

So far during my lifetime I've been treated for everything from a car wreck to heart attack and they've handled it pretty well. I still do a little weight lifting and use my tread mill two or three times a week. 'Course my mom turned 100 the last day of July 2012 and she still walks about 300 yards every day that the weather isn't bad. We're alright....how're you?

If that prick who murdered 26 people in an elementary school hadn't had a military style assault rifle about 20 of them would still be alive. You did catch that didn't you.....he got off at least 150 rounds.

Let's see....the crazy prick in Aurora killed 12 and and injured 58. Do the math there cowboy. If you're so crazy about military weapons step right up....I'm sure they can use your ass in Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back