JUST IN: Joe Biden just put on a MAGA hat in support of President Trump

The Kamala camp isn't liking this one bit. Joe is playing political chess, and taking a jab at, and sending a message to the DNC plotters who kicked him out of office

loilolol. camp kamala is far too busy singing kumbaya to care about a lame photoshop. don't you children have something better to do

The Kamala camp isn't liking this one bit. Joe is playing political chess, and taking a jab at, and sending a message to the DNC plotters who kicked him out of office

thou shalt not worship any god before me"

Yeah I saw that. .....Speaking of scum, Kamala has had everything handed to her, so she was pretty smug last night. But the truth be known, nobody can stand her and never have in all the years her pathetic self got into politics. The top Dems are using her to keep in power. They can't stand the whore either.

Her ego is HUGE and the Dems are feeding her to keep her feeling important...

Yeah I saw that. .....Speaking of scum, Kamala has had everything handed to her, so she was pretty smug last night. But the truth be known, nobody can stand her and never have in all the years her pathetic self got into politics. The top Dems are using her to keep in power. They can't stand the whore either.

Her ego is HUGE and the Dems are feeding her to keep her feeling important...
Another sore loser.

Forum List

Back