JUST IN: Joe Biden just put on a MAGA hat in support of President Trump

The Kamala camp isn't liking this one bit. Joe is playing political chess, and taking a jab at, and sending a message to the DNC plotters who kicked him out of office

That was my brother in law he traded hats with, he now has a signed Biden hat. Biden didn't give him the hat back either, but Trump arrived a bit later and gave him a new Trump hat and signed it as well. Biden came up to him and asked him if he could have his hat, my b-i-l told him he'd only trade him, and Biden said sure, and had someone get him a presidential hat, and when my b-i-l asked him if he'd autograph it, he said sure, and my b-i-l replied asking him if he remembered what his name was. :auiqs.jpg: Then proceeded to call him an old fart...lol I'll give Biden credit, he had a good sense of humor about it all, and when my b-i-l told him to put the Trump hat on, he did. True story. You can see my b-i-l to the right of Biden wearing the presidential hat he signed and gave him in the 2nd photo.

Last edited:
That was my brother in law he traded hats with, he now has a signed Biden hat. Biden didn't give him the hat back either, but Trump arrived a bit later and give him a new Trump hat and signed it as well. Biden came up to him and asked him if he could have his hat, my b-i-l told him he'd only trade him, and Biden said sure, and had someone get him a presidential hat, and when my b-i-l asked him if he'd autograph it, he said sure, and my b-i-l replied asking him if he remembered what his name was. :auiqs.jpg: Then proceeded to call him an old fart...lol I'll give Biden credit, he had a good sense of humor about it all, and when my b-i-l told him to put the Trump hat on, he did. True story. You can see my b-i-l to the right of Biden wearing the presidential hat he signed and gave him in the 2nd photo.
Small world 😄

Forum List

Back