JUST IN: Washington Post Uncovers MASSIVE Corruption At Trump Foundation

Suddenly republicans show that they don't really care about where people get their donations!

....when it's Trump
He's getting them from small contributions and himself. Funny how you back the most corrupt candidate ever and you don't give one fuck where her money comes from.

You dont know that since they havent released any information...unless you're Professor X

Well you're deflecting. We do know...but the point was YOU don't care....and are not trying to find out, so I've proven you a hypocrite and a ballsucking leftist.

Show the evidence you are reviewing to come to that conclusion Professor.

It's all the place, you're just not trying......it all starts with pay for play baby!

The evidence you are looking at is all the place? Well post it then and stop pretending you cant post it because I wont like it.

After all of Clinton Corruption and Clinton Collapses, this is what you can come up with?

Pathetic.

He's getting them from small contributions and himself. Funny how you back the most corrupt candidate ever and you don't give one fuck where her money comes from.

You dont know that since they havent released any information...unless you're Professor X

Well you're deflecting. We do know...but the point was YOU don't care....and are not trying to find out, so I've proven you a hypocrite and a ballsucking leftist.

It's all the place, you're just not trying......it all starts with pay for play baby!

The evidence you are looking at is all the place? Well post it then and stop pretending you cant post it because I wont like it.

ClosedCaption minded....Otsego up to you for get it......get off your lazy welfare ass and find it.....Clinton cash, AP, are just two places to start.

ClosedCaption minded....Otsego up to you for get it......get off your lazy welfare ass and find it.....Clinton cash, AP, are just two places to start.

You want me to find the evidence that you're reviewing with Google? Ok, what is the name of your link, site, document or source? Thanks

trumpfoundationchart.gif

CsJuvDjXEAABiU-.jpg

CsB_jlCWgAAVv6N.jpg

read more:

How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money

How could anyone be religious and a follower of Jesus Christ and support this monster? Do you really believe that god is going to let you through those gates for supporting Trump.

This is evil.

We know this -- Trump is a cheap bastard who only pretends to give money to charity.

Forum List

Back