just to let me let off steam: i will avenge you Jack Teixeira & kiss your feet by exposing on this thread (non-classified) top secrets about America!

In March 1964 the Dutch journalist Willem Oltmans (1925–2004) encountered Marguerite Oswald, Lee Harvey Oswald’s mother, at JFK International Airport. In April 1977, he found himself testifying before the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA). In the thirteen years between these two events, Oltmans conducted his own investigation into the assassination of John F. Kennedy—an undertaking that would bring him into contact with a host of individuals with prominent roles in the case, most notably George de Mohrenschildt (1911–1977), whose involvement with Oswald and whose own untimely death remain mysteries to this day.

FDR had the FBI surveil several members of Congress during this time and also used the White House and Justice Department to leak FBI files to friendly journalists who would turn around and publicize embarrassing details about leading anti-interventionists…

FDR’s campaign was highly effective, and the America First Committee was besieged by setbacks & bad press until its dissolution. But these tactics and the actions of the FBI also led to deep bitterness and resentment—which would fester for years and finally burst forth in the 50s
He set up legislation to stop the American bankster gangsters and key industrialisrs rearming and financing Nazi Germany.
He threatened to throw them all in gaol though most still found ways to help dear Uncle Adolf and his other Jewish inner circle members .
Pieces of history barely mentioned but hard boiled fact .

Matt Gaetz erupts! people are erupting on this issue left and right, let me tell ya!

Ft_iU4nXsAIQWHa

Forum List

Back