Just watched video of Senator Waters. This is scary, a threat our democracy, impeachment, stuff like that

Are you really betting on the, "Mommy, Mommy, why punish me when Joey did it too" defense?

Great legal strategy! :lol:

Trump spent months seeding the insurrection attempt, which was laid out today by the defense team, and weeks planning the 1/6 event.

My ass. The left spent a year before the election manufacturing the narrative Trump wouldn't hand over power peacefully.

Who is Senator Waters? I looked it up on Bing and I'm not seeing a national Senator Waters. Is this a state senator, and if so, which state?

Are you really betting on the, "Mommy, Mommy, why punish me when Joey did it too" defense?

Trump spent months seeding the insurrection attempt, which was laid out today by the defense team, and weeks planning the 1/6 event.

My ass. The left spent a year before the election manufacturing the narrative Trump wouldn't hand over power peacefully.
:lol::lol:

Manufacturing? Trump did exactly what he implied he would do....

There was no peaceful transfer of power by him...

Who is Senator Waters? I looked it up on Bing and I'm not seeing a national Senator Waters. Is this a state senator, and if so, which state?

Maxine Waters is a hate spewing violence inciter Dem from California. Her motto is "no peace, no sleep" while encouraging protestors to mob at Trump administration member's homes. Where's the f'ing Dem outrage and calls for her to be removed from office? It's total crickets when a dem does it.

Let's see. Trump said stop the steal, peaceful protest, and fight, which in PROG is a physical thing only. Pretty special right. Impeach for appearances, story-time, and your feelings harmed by all of it. Snowflakes melt, congress had to seek a safe space, you as well, but above all the establishment plain doesn't like Trump, so kick a dog if you have to.

Feel free to add other videos of Demonicrats inciting violence. If any use the term "fight" that qualifies as well, you know.

Trump didn't instruct the rioters to do "peaceful protest". You made that part up.
Let me see a video or quote.

Let's see. Trump said stop the steal, peaceful protest, and fight, which in PROG is a physical thing only. Pretty special right. Impeach for appearances, story-time, and your feelings harmed by all of it. Snowflakes melt, congress had to seek a safe space, you as well, but above all the establishment plain doesn't like Trump, so kick a dog if you have to.

Feel free to add other videos of Demonicrats inciting violence. If any use the term "fight" that qualifies as well, you know.

Trump didn't instruct the rioters to do "peaceful protest". You made that part up.
Let me see a video or quote.

You can’t be this stupid....

22 But this is a people plundered and looted,
all of them trapped in pits
or hidden away in prisons.
They have become plunder,
with no one to rescue them;
they have been made loot,
with no one to say, “Send them back.”

Didn't suggest that at all considering Trump didn't do anything. I know it's hard when MSM & demonicrats are in your ear all the time.

:lol::lol:

Manufacturing? Trump did exactly what he implied he would do....

There was no peaceful transfer of power by him...

Oh sure, right. Trump & the USA were supposed to ignore Demonicrats are thieves, just let it go.

Peaceful transfer of power is laughable considering what the Demonicrats & O'bummer admin. carried out against Trump.

Here's POTUS Xiden & Jamie Raskin saying fight like Hell. My eyes & ears are damaged after seeing this & I'm wondering when do they start the process to impeach Mad Joe Robinette & the Kosher Commie?

" “We must fight like hell to stop this assault on health care and the Constitution.”

"Raskin saying of Trump’s presidency, “Let’s hope for the best, be prepared for the worst, and go fight like hell for the Constitution,”

“That’s why I’ve spent my whole career fighting — and I will continue to fight — like hell so that no one ever has to make that walk again,” Biden tweeted in May."

Last edited:

So Trump spent months seeding then offered up the National Guard which was turned down by D.C.

This needs to be further investigated.
The Dems are saying he started it but he then offered extra protection.

Forum List

Back