Justice: A Trump Family Member Goes To Prison. Will they have...

Would a Secret Service detail go to prison with a Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They should pay for it out of their own pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure, but a great question

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
Let us say a member of the criminal Trump family goes to prison. It is in the realm of possibilities. Will a Secret Service detail go with them? Would tax payers have to foot that bill? Will they be treated as the ordinary criminals they are, or would they get special considerations and treatment like some Mafia Kingpin of old?

The whole family chanted "Lock Her Up!" So why should they be treated any differently by the public?

This is the problem with bringing so much family into an administration. They do not get the shelter of a private space that any other presidential family has received. They become active agents in the criminality and corruption. Sort of a like a Yuge Family Business

It is in the realm of possibilities. Will a Secret Service detail go with them? Would tax payers have to foot that bill? Will they be treated as the ordinary criminals they are, or would they get special considerations and treatment like some Mafia Kingpin of old?

Some people spent years wetting their pants and actually believing that 'any day now' former Secretary of state Hillary Clinton or people close to her and her campaign were going to be arrested, charged, found guilty and sent to prison.This many saw as a given a reality and not a mere possibility

I on the other hand suggest something being a possibility, and it is so and people seem to troll that idea?

"Believe me!" That smells of corrupt thinking

Some people spent years wetting their pants and actually believing that 'any day now' former Secretary of state Hillary Clinton or people close to her and her campaign were going to be arrested, charged, found guilty and sent to prison.This many saw as a given a reality and not a mere possibility

I on the other hand suggest something being a possibility, and it is so and people seem to troll that idea?

"Believe me!" That smells of corrupt thinking
Hey G5000 you are supposed to say "Bleeve me bleeve me"!

I can see indictments, trials, and convictions.

Jail time? No way. tRump will pardon family members fast.

Forum List

Back