Kamala does an interview!

Does she understand English? I didn't hear "specifically" what she would do about anything and I really DGAF if she grew up middle class or not.
Nope, and that’s the problem. She has fail advanced through the democrat party so far above her head it’s pathetic. Just an idiot in a pond she has no reason to be in.

I keep attaching this because it’s so perfect. It was when the far left daily show was trying to get rid of her as VP and now those idiots have her as their nominee. It’s also spot on. They knew what a moron she is back then.

Of course. But in that story she’ll just be a poor indian girl riding the bus to school.

Remember when Biden was racist against her?

1726276672011.png

Does she understand English? I didn't hear "specifically" what she would do about anything and I really DGAF if she grew up middle class or not.
IKR? She’s asked what she would do to help struggling Americans with high prices, and she launches into how she grew up middle class, and her mother worked hard, and picked worked in the lawns, blah, blah, blah.

Then she does the word salad bit about how she wants an “opportunity economy” and how there are challenges, and how we can’t take things for granted, and more blah, blah, blah.

Plus, she was as nervous as hell. I did better giving my first speech to my class as a college freshman - and SHE thinks she’s “presidential material”?! She is a total fake, with no substance whatsoever, and somehow she thinks she can fool enough people into voting for her?

This whole thing is ridiculous. It is also why I am opposed to giving unqualified people high-ranking positions due to the gender/race combo.

IKR? She’s asked what she would do to help struggling Americans with high prices, and she launches into how she grew up middle class, and her mother worked hard, and picked worked in the lawns, blah, blah, blah.

Then she does the word salad bit about how she wants an “opportunity economy” and how there are challenges, and how we can’t take things for granted, and more blah, blah, blah.

Plus, she was as nervous as hell. I did better giving my first speech to my class as a college freshman - and SHE thinks she’s “presidential material”?! She is a total fake, with no substance whatsoever, and somehow she thinks she can fool enough people into voting for her?

This whole thing is ridiculous. It is also why I am opposed to giving unqualified people high-ranking positions due to the gender/race combo.
If she wasn’t an Indian passable for black woman she would have never made the Bidumb VP short list. Those were after all the primary qualifications he had for the job.

This is pathetic, she's going to bring down prices by telling a story about her childhood?
Jay Inslee in WA state. He and his minion democrats mandated all eggs come from "cage free." Now a dozen eggs at Walmart are nearly $5 a dozen. A month ago they were less than $3. Yeah Joe did .... er I mean Yeah, Jay did that. Inflation may be lower than in the past but it is still there and prices are still rising.

Forum List

Back