Kamala Harris Should Disqualify Herself

Yes she should and Trump should also withdraw due to age and felony convictions along with his misdemeanor record
Trump has no record at all. The criminal records belong to those trying to railroad him, and th tens of thousands of illegal aliens in the ICE non-detain list convictd in other countries of murder, rape et al crimes, now roaming the US free as a bird, who Biden & Harris brought here.

Well, I have a doctors appointment now.
CLASS DISMISSED!

You are a DODGER. Try addressing the CONTENT, rather than flinging dumb words around. :rolleyes:

But allow me to address your comment.
So this means you're OK with sex/race discrimination, right ? Right, lafy ? Right ? Right ? 😐
She’s OK with it as long as it goes against whites or men.

MAGAs should be outraged that a loser with tiny hands is their candidate.
So attacking someone's physical abnormalities isn't beneath you ? Although his hands look OK.

Dems should be outraged that their primary loser is their candidate.

Meltdown? Hardly. When you start talking about eating cats and pointing at people leaving your rally, and saying they aren't really leaving, that is melting down.
Dozens of Springfield, Ohio residents attended a city council meeting and testified that they knew Haitians were eating pets & stray cats & dogs. You think you know better than them ?

You are a DODGER. Try addressing the CONTENT, rather than flinging dumb words around. :rolleyes:

But allow me to address your comment.
So this means you're OK with sex/race discrimination, right ? Right, lafy ? Right ? Right ? 😐
Stop whining and talk to the point, please.

No reason for her to disqualify herself so instead of her disqualifying herself. why don't you just go fuck yourself?
Biden rescued her from her self imposed exile. I lived in CA when she was the Aty and she stank up California.

Forum List

Back