Kamala’s Border Failure Gets New Focus – She Hasn’t Even Spoken to New Border Patrol Chief

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Democrats rushed to anoint failed Vice President Kamala Harris as their replacement for Joe Biden. Without consulting Democrat voters, Harris corralled enough delegates to secure the nomination. It is unknown if voters will rebel against this supposed “coup” given they were not allowed to vote on a replacement.

Already the media machine is trying to paint Harris as a fabulous candidate. This, even though she was picked after Biden abandoned the party at the eleventh hour.

Now, opponents have free rein at Harris. They will point out every mistake, flaw, and failure of this Biden protégé. And they won’t have to look far to find a treasure trove of controversy and scandal. One of the worst might be how Harris has done nothing about the border, despite being the border czar. In fact, she hasn’t spoken to the head of Border Patrol in years.

BJ -

First - the loons will claim that she was never tasked with border responsibilities.
Second - they will claim that Harris was always transparent regarding the condition of Biden.
Third - they will claim that she almost won the nomination in 2020 but choose to partner with biden.

(I may have the order wrong - but the plan is solid)

I imagine it won't go over well in the debates when Trump asks her about visiting the border and she uses the line "well I've never been to Europe" either.

But that is who she is.

She is not a serious person.

Forum List

Back