Kamala's Horrible Detroit Rally Unravels into CHAOS.....and Mayhem.....

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Wow! Kamala gets a taste of the protesters wrath! Listen to these protesters screaming at her and she does not know how to respond because Democrats keep her on a tight rope and don't expose her to the American people. Rally ends in a meltdown! See all the buses leaving the people she had "bussed" to the Rally.

Wow! Kamala gets a taste of the protesters wrath! Listen to these protesters screaming at her and she does not know how to respond because Democrats keep her on a tight rope and don't expose her to the American people. Rally ends in a meltdown! See all the buses leaving the people she had "bussed" to the Rally.

Yeah, go and buy you some "support", slut.

Trump cultists?

You're overdoing it. Even you own side can't keep up with all the hysterical conspiracy theories.

Tone it down. Take a break.

I love that you guy jump on some crazy ass narrative after she brings down the house. Meanwhile Trump's campaign is broke so he is sending JD to talk to 21 people in Michigan and he is having a rally with a few press members cheaply from his porch. Dude couldnt hear a thing... kept saying "what?" "what?" "what was the question?" . I counted at least 4 times.

I have no idea why everyone is focusing on Harris and Walz. After the democrat convention one or both may be gone and replaced with someone else. The Democrats are just just trying out different candidates in the hope top find ones that might keep them from losing too badly

I have no idea why everyone is focusing on Harris and Walz. After the democrat convention one or both may be gone and replaced with someone else. The Democrats are just just trying out different candidates in the hope top find ones that might keep them from losing too badly
Max, the way the media is fawning over them, do you see them not being around after the DNC? :adoreheart:

.Yeah, go and buy you some "support", slut.

Wow. Slammy Kammy angrily old her attendees there in Detroit to just sit down and STFU! That SHE is the Vice President and that SHE was speaking! :laughing0301:

Empress Harris.

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 4.56.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 4.57.14 PM.png

NOW I get why she is running from debating Trump--- she knows she cannot contain him and she would just
BLOW UP on stage and lose her cool going 1:1 with Trump being asked tough questions about her past and politics.

Wow. Slammy Kammy angrily old her attendees there in Detroit to just sit down and STFU! That SHE is the Vice President and that SHE was speaking! :laughing0301:

Empress Harris.

View attachment 992303
View attachment 992304

NOW I get why she is running from debating Trump--- she knows she cannot contain him and she would just
BLOW UP on stage and lose her cool going 1:1 with Trump being asked tough questions about her past and politics.

She has a really whiny and nasal voice. It's like nails on a blackboard

Last edited:

Empress Harris.

View attachment 992303
View attachment 992304

Well said! Yep!

Forum List

Back