🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kansas AG sues Pfizer over COVID “vax” lies and censorship

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Pfizer lied and said it was safe for pregnant women…WHEN THEY KNEW IT WAS NOT AS DISPLAYED IN PREGNANT LAB RATS.

Yikes…Pfizer lies led to many miscarriages!

Not to mention colluding with social media to censor dissenting opinions on the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT.

Pureblood here. Gubmint didnt dupe me. I am not a brainless sheep. Are YOU?

People are dedicating the rest of their lives to crying about a vaccine. :uhoh3: I hope that we never have to go to war with a pussy Army afraid of masks and vaccines.

Pfizer lied and said it was safe for pregnant women…WHEN THEY KNEW IT WAS NOT AS DISPLAYED IN PREGNANT LAB RATS.

Not to mention colluding with social media to censor dissenting opinions on the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT.

Kris Kolbach. What could go wrong.

It will be interesting to see if the extreme left wing court system even allows this to go forward.

I suppose the dispute will go on for quite some time concerning whether that 10% Kansas claims is beyond reasonable expectations.

Per the OP's linked article: More than half of the pregnant women reported an adverse event, and more than 10% reported a miscarriage.

The March of Dimes website states: For women who know they’re pregnant, about 10 to 20 in 100 pregnancies (10 to 20 percent) end in miscarriage.

My DIL has a lifelong friend that had tried for over 10 years to get pregnant. She had numerous tries at IVF finally succeeded at age 39 in 2020. She worked for a medical manufacturing firm who continuously harassed her to get the "vaccine" during the Biden mandate. At 4-5 mos gestation she finally got it and promptly miscarried a baby girl.

There's a bunch of stories like that. Our government, Biden specifically, and the drug manufacturers should pay for this. Forcing pregnant women to do something like take such an experimental substance is criminal and they knew it was harmful.

I bet if Trump wins the election he will shut this down.

He doesn't want anyone messing with one of mankind's greatest achievements.

The shot companies and the government colluded with each other to spread misinformation. But, the government would never do anything like this, would they?

My DIL has a lifelong friend that had tried for over 10 years to get pregnant. She had numerous tries at IVF finally succeeded at age 39 in 2020. She worked for a medical manufacturing firm who continuously harassed her to get the "vaccine" during the Biden mandate. At 4-5 mos gestation she finally got it and promptly miscarried a baby girl.

There's a bunch of stories like that. Our government, Biden specifically, and the drug manufacturers should pay for this. Forcing pregnant women to do something like take such an experimental substance is criminal and they knew it was harmful.

Wow. That is rough. I am so sorry. Pharma needed more money. So did CNN and MSNBC and so did Fauci.

Scumbags

Forum List

Back