Kansas governor rejects school funding bill

Kansas lawmakers pass schools plan, advance tax increase

When is that piece of shit out of office? His idiocy has set the table for an EASY win for a RINO or Democrat. They need funding because he is a fucking nut case and slashed all funding....christ I am surprised the state of Kansas hasn't declared bankruptcy yet.
/----- Geeeze no wonder you hate him so much. Here is what the gov said:
"It will substantially damage job creation and leave our citizens poorer in the future," the conservative governor said in a statement.
The tax measure would raise $1.2 billion over two years by increasing income tax rates and ending an exemption for more than 330,000 farmers and business owners.

When is that piece of shit out of office? His idiocy has set the table for an EASY win for a RINO or Democrat. They need funding because he is a fucking nut case and slashed all funding....christ I am surprised the state of Kansas hasn't declared bankruptcy yet.
"It will substantially damage job creation and leave our citizens poorer in the future," the conservative governor said in a statement.
The tax measure would raise $1.2 billion over two years by increasing income tax rates and ending an exemption for more than 330,000 farmers and business owners.
I hate him because he is fucking incompetent and hurting the worst off in the state. THEY the GOP in Kansas are the entire reason the schools NEED the money because they slashed the shit out of funding.

The school funding and tax increase are two separate issues. They split them because of this conflict. I haven't heard that Brownback has done anything yet.

Let's see:
Raise income taxes? I'm thinking that's a poor idea. Most of the taxpayers don't have an option to go out and supplement that lost income by robbing their neighbors.
End subsidies for farmers and business owners? Subsidies and exemptions should be evaluated and nixed as needed. It's time to drop government subsidies and let the market start to work. Quit propping up government selected winners and punishing government selected losers.
School funding? That needs to be very closely scrutinized and all the PC BS weeded out, focusing education of actual educational functions.

Forum List

Back