KC Chiefs vs LA Chargers - Am. Prime

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
I hope somebody got to see it! I don't have AP! I guess I'm screwed until mid-season! Haven't checked the schedule! LA had this game in hand; up 10 points and in control! The Chargers "D" dropped 3 possible interceptions of Mahomes to "ICE" the game, but blew it! KC interecepted Herbert at the GOAL Line and ran it back 99 yards for a TD expanding KC's lead! Herbert was rocked a few times and is possibly hurt! Chargers scored TD late, but gave it to KC 27-24! :dunno: :rolleyes::heehee::p:stir::dev3:

A lot of people missed it and won't watch it because it was only seen on Amazon, and I am not about to buy into the streaming service racket because I saw when it started that if you subscribe to one, you'll have to subscribe to SIX of them to see everything you want that used to be FREE on TV.

I watched it.

I was a Chargers fan when I lived in San Diego. They have a long, storied history of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

I well remember those Dan Fouts games with Kellin Winslow, Jefferson, Joiner, & Co,! Their MNF's were epic!

MNF, is that still around? That too used to be a pretty good thing for fans when ABC ran it every week, but now I get to see it just once a year when my local team is playing. Fans have been overly generous in supporting sports teams allowing them to make millions, then billions of dollars, and our reward is that they want still more?

Not on my watch. No one is worth that kind of money just to play a game.

Last edited:
Justin Herbert is amazing

I wouldn't go that far, but he's certainly one of the better QB's in the league.

He got fuckin' manhandled tonight, though. He had a great opening drive, but then it seemed like he just couldn't find his groove. Then it all came undone after he took that one shot where the defensiveman drove him into the ground with his shoulder pad in Herbert's chest. You could tell he was in excruciating pain. He actually threw the ball away instead of running another three yards, untouched, for a first down...

I wouldn't go that far, but he's certainly one of the better QB's in the league.

He got fuckin' manhandled tonight, though. He had a great opening drive, but then it seemed like he just couldn't find his groove. Then it all came undone after he took that one shot where the defensiveman drove him into the ground with his shoulder pad in Herbert's chest. You could tell he was in excruciating pain. He actually threw the ball away instead of running another three yards, untouched, for a first down...
Well he threw a strike for a TD on the very next play! I wish I was a fan! He's tough! KC fan here though so Mahomes is everything! Their rivalry is "on!" :rolleyes: :stir::p:eek::dev3:

Forum List

Back