KellyAnn Conway Urges Americans to, "Go buy Ivanka's stuff"

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
"Go buy Ivanka's stuff is what I would tell you," she said. "I hate shopping, I will go get some myself today."

"This is just a wonderful line," Conway continued. "I own some of it. I fully—I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody, you can find it online."

I'm not sure it's very helpful to have Conway shilling for this fashion line ...

e7def110.jpg

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff is what I would tell you," she said. "I hate shopping, I will go get some myself today."

"This is just a wonderful line," Conway continued. "I own some of it. I fully—I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody, you can find it online."

I'm not sure it's very helpful to have Conway shilling for this fashion line ...

e7def110.jpg
That abortion of an outfit was not Ivanka's line. It was Gucci, believe it or not.

e7def110.jpg
Interesting how a businessman so-called president is using his position to get people to buy his family's products. No one saw that coming, eh?

e7def110.jpg
Interesting how a businessman so-called president is using his position to get people to buy his family's products. No one saw that coming, eh?
"so called?"

Its like that woman says stupid shit almost every day.
I have argued this morning that the President was just making a personal gripe against Nordstrom and it shouldn't be looked at as an "ethics" breech. But Conway's comments definitely cross the line. Not that with Kellyanne's fashion sense it's gonna make a big ripple. But she should have kept her mouth shut on this one.

Some people don't seem to realize that when somebody tells you to have a nice day- you don't have to do that either.

e7def110.jpg
"so called?"
it is trump-speak and has to be interpreted as showing respect to one of the branches of goverment.

I have argued this morning that the President was just making a personal gripe against Nordstrom and it shouldn't be looked at as an "ethics" breech. But Conway's comments definitely cross the line. Not that with Kellyanne's fashion sense it's gonna make a big ripple. But she should have kept her mouth shut on this one.
Completely agree with all of that.

I'm marking my calendar. What did your post to my profile mean?

I'm marking my calendar. What did your post to my profile mean?
I agree with you a lot, woman!

e7def110.jpg
"so called?"
So-called president. Yes.....I don't believe I stuttered.

e7def110.jpg
"so called?"
So-called president. Yes.....I don't believe I stuttered.
yea, people don't stutter when they type, dummy.
I was obviously asking what "so called" meant.

Forum List

Back