KellyAnn Conway Urges Americans to, "Go buy Ivanka's stuff"

e7def110.jpg
Wow, I like it. And it is not that unity stuff everyone wears. Napoleonic or something :)

British

th
Perfectly possible. The bear cannot compete, though.

The boots were too much
No boots indeed...

AP_872476155506.jpg

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff is what I would tell you," she said. "I hate shopping, I will go get some myself today."

"This is just a wonderful line," Conway continued. "I own some of it. I fully—I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody, you can find it online."

I'm not sure it's very helpful to have Conway shilling for this fashion line ...

e7def110.jpg
Interesting how a businessman so-called president is using his position to get people to buy his family's products. No one saw that coming, eh?
"so called?"
So-called president. Yes.....I don't believe I stuttered.
yea, people don't stutter when they type, dummy.
I was obviously asking what "so called" meant.
Never heard that phrase before? Interesting.

Here...and btw, it's one word:
so-called
ˈsō ˈˌkôld/
adjective
  1. used to show that something or someone is commonly designated by the name or term specified.
    "next on the list are so-called “soft” chemicals like phosphorous acid"
    synonyms: inappropriately named, supposed, alleged, presumed, ostensible, reputed; More

• used to express one's view that a name or term is inappropriate.
      "she could trust him more than any of her so-called friends

Wow, I like it. And it is not that unity stuff everyone wears. Napoleonic or something :)

British

th

The boots were too much
No boots indeed...

AP_872476155506.jpg
Paddington Bear's rain boots are the best part of the outfit. Nothing better on a wet dreary day than pulling on a pair of bright colored puddle jumpers. I have a yellow pair with multi-colored stripes and orange soles. They come in polka dots, too. Makes a rainy day less dull, which I hear in England is most days.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff is what I would tell you," she said. "I hate shopping, I will go get some myself today."

"This is just a wonderful line," Conway continued. "I own some of it. I fully—I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody, you can find it online."

I'm not sure it's very helpful to have Conway shilling for this fashion line ...

e7def110.jpg
Interesting how a businessman so-called president is using his position to get people to buy his family's products. No one saw that coming, eh?
"so called?"
So-called president. Yes.....I don't believe I stuttered.
yea, people don't stutter when they type, dummy.
I was obviously asking what "so called" meant.
Never heard that phrase before? Interesting.

Here...and btw, it's one word:
so-called
ˈsō ˈˌkôld/
adjective
  1. used to show that something or someone is commonly designated by the name or term specified.
    "next on the list are so-called “soft” chemicals like phosphorous acid"
    synonyms: inappropriately named, supposed, alleged, presumed, ostensible, reputed; More
    • used to express one's view that a name or term is inappropriate.
      "she could trust him more than any of her so-called friends
trump is president. Quit being such a dumbfuck.

British

th

The boots were too much
No boots indeed...

AP_872476155506.jpg
Paddington Bear's rain boots are the best part of the outfit. Nothing better on a wet dreary day than pulling on a pair of bright colored puddle jumpers. I have a yellow pair with multi-colored stripes and orange soles. They come in polka dots, too. Makes a rainy day less dull, which I hear in England is most days.
That´s true. Lots of rain and fog the Brits do have.

I'll just leave this here ...

§ 2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.

Forum List

Back