Reminder - In 2020 kamala harris called for more BLM riots. Even snopes agrees she said it. THAT IS INSURRECTION

How about you provide a link for that claim.
The First Amendment to the Constitution

Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

I doubt Jefferson said that to support a career criminal who was committing a minimum of two felonies at the time he was taken into custody and was resisting. Don't try to rewrite history.

We have no clue that he was committing felonies. Many pass off fake bills unknowingly. It's not a crime. Besides it was not just about this one thing. It was about decades of things.

The First Amendment to the Constitution

Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

And where does disrupting peoples lives, arsine and murder fall into that? Every day citizens aren't the government. Do you seriously think the founders had that in mind when that was written?

We have no clue that he was committing felonies. Many pass off fake bills unknowingly. It's not a crime. Besides it was not just about this one thing. It was about decades of things.

We know he passed a fake bill, was in possession of fentanyl and resisted arrest, even if you dismiss the fake bill, that's still two felonies.

We know he passed a fake bill, was in possession of fentanyl and resisted arrest, even if you dismiss the fake bill, that's still two felonies.

He doesn't get arrested if the officer had actually done an investigation before trying to arrest him.

All the same you do not kneel on a dying mans neck until he is dead.

It was provided but I should not have to provide something you should have learned in government 101.

I don't think they taught ridiculous settlements when I went to school. And you still haven't backed up your claim.

Forum List

Back