Kellyanne Conway: Biden never takes accountability or responsibility

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a hero of my dad is a man named Dwight David Eisenhower, and he used to say as president, i feel your pain, it's my job to make things better. if Biden doesn't have a plan to save America, resign from the presidency, find another job

four years disappeared from her life, lol.

Not that I have any desire to vote for Biden again .... unless the Grande Orange is the Gop's "champion" again.

a hero of my dad is a man named Dwight David Eisenhower, and he used to say as president, i feel your pain, it's my job to make things better. if Biden doesn't have a plan to save America, resign from the presidency, find another job

Biden doesn't have to take any responsibility. His supporters, the media, and Big Tech are happy to let him blame his failures on Trump, Putin, corporations, and "the alt-right".

Biden doesn't have to take any responsibility. His supporters, the media, and Big Tech are happy to let him blame his failures on Trump, Putin, corporations, and "the alt-right".
didn't Putin's war happen on BIDEN'S watch?

MTG

“They want to know when you’re eating,” the conspiracy theorist added. “They want to know if you’re eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.”

Forum List

Back