Kennedy's endorsement of Trump

This says it all:

The Democrats are DANGEROUS and are not democrats at all. They are power hungry Communists who won't think twice about taking away any of your freedoms, if it benefits them to do so.

Hi I am RFK. I have worm in my brain. I hit a bear a dumped it in Central Park. And I am a Trump supporter!

Guy, you got Joe out of the race, not sure why you need to keep beating him up.

Now Kamala is mopping the floor with the Orange Shitgibbon.

Be careful what you wish for.
Lol, Harris lost points after the convention. Usually you gain. Trump gained points though. What you gonna do when you figure out she can't win? Like after the debate, she is dumber than Biden.

Lol, Harris lost points after the convention. Usually you gain. Trump gained points though. What you gonna do when you figure out she can't win? Like after the debate, she is dumber than Biden.

Uh, no, actually she didn't.

1724591177111.png

Bobby was a shill for trump all along and now it's officially confirmed.

My question is, are felons under the control of a parole officer, allowed to associate with convicted felons?
Unless they get the parole officers permission.

My question is, are felons under the control of a parole officer, allowed to associate with convicted felons?
Unless they get the parole officers permission.
No, they are not allowed to associate with other felons. Trump shouldn't be allowed to be on a debate stage with Harris.

Forum List

Back