🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killer was Facebooking during the shooting...Facebook is not protected, ban it...

Problem here is, at least there is more availability to info for authorities. With 9/11 it was all hidden and much harder to root out info.
I am torn over this one.
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The father of a Cal State Long Beach student killed in the Paris terrorist attacks is suing Twitter, Facebook and Google, which owns YouTube.

Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, of El Monte was the only American killed in the November 2015 shootings that left 130 people dead.

The plaintiff filed the federal lawsuit Tuesday in Northern California, claiming the social media sites have allowed terrorist groups, such as ISIS, to use their networks to spread extremist propaganda, raise money and recruit fighters. Father Of Woman Killed In Paris Terror Attacks Sues Social Media Sites

Hope he gawkers em.......
I'm not...wish they would expand it a class action RICO suit....lets see Zucks communications with islamists

It's a slippery slope, though. You start censoring speech you don't care for, well...
Problem here is, at least there is more availability to info for authorities. With 9/11 it was all hidden and much harder to root out info.
I am torn over this one.
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The father of a Cal State Long Beach student killed in the Paris terrorist attacks is suing Twitter, Facebook and Google, which owns YouTube.

Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, of El Monte was the only American killed in the November 2015 shootings that left 130 people dead.

The plaintiff filed the federal lawsuit Tuesday in Northern California, claiming the social media sites have allowed terrorist groups, such as ISIS, to use their networks to spread extremist propaganda, raise money and recruit fighters. Father Of Woman Killed In Paris Terror Attacks Sues Social Media Sites

Hope he gawkers em.......
I'm not...wish they would expand it a class action RICO suit....lets see Zucks communications with islamists

Forum List

Back