Kim Jun-Un may be a bit more "clever" than Trump....

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....
You are completely disconnected from reality. Here in Realityland, millions of leftists literally WORSHIP Kim as a fucking God.

And anybody who believes that Trump is a maniacal despot is obviously a weak-minded easily brainwashed moonbat afflicted with a severe case of TDS.

Got any links to back up your bullshit claims?
I've made no bullshit claims to back up.

Before any Trump cultists starts in with any mockery that someone on the left actually "likes" Kim Jun-Un......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....
You are completely disconnected from reality. Here in Realityland, millions of leftists literally WORSHIP Kim as a fucking God.

And anybody who believes that Trump is a maniacal despot is obviously a weak-minded easily brainwashed moonbat afflicted with a severe case of TDS.

You said "leftists" were worshipping Un like he was a god. Got a link for that claim?

You said "leftists" were worshipping Un like he was a god. Got a link for that claim?
It's common knowledge.

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.

DE9pqmTWsAEMzpC.jpg

Although in Nut’s case, everything after the word ‘but’ is horseshit as well.

It's common knowledge.

In other words, this is yet more crap you have pulled outta your ass and flung onto these boards. Good to know.

It's common knowledge.

In other words, this is yet more crap you have pulled outta your ass and flung onto these boards. Good to know.
Actually I am correct and you are very ignorant regarding North Korea.

Google it, jackass.

It's common knowledge.

Google it, jackass.

You originally said "leftists" and not N. Koreans. Exactly HOW is North Korea "leftist"? By the way, the term originally applied to those on the left and is usually used by conservatives to denigrate their fellow Americans who don't agree in lockstep with them.

But, keep moving the goalposts.

That stated, Kim Jung-Un has actually managed to lure South Korea into private talks about the Winter Olympics while KEEPING OUT U.S.involvement.......a step of conciliatory relationship between the north and south,making the U.S. just an unwelcomed third party in the region.

North Korea and China have managed a masterful chess move, while the orange buffoon is STILL trying to figure out the rules of playing checkers with his infantile bravado.
I do not like your politics and stand mirror-opposite of you on most things, from what little attention I pay to such things.

That said...

I have never seen anything from your keyboard that I agree with as much as this.

Well put, and, sadly, far more truth than partisanship in this assessment.

It's common knowledge.

Google it, jackass.

You originally said "leftists" and not N. Koreans. Exactly HOW is North Korea "leftist"? By the way, the term originally applied to those on the left and is usually used by conservatives to denigrate their fellow Americans who don't agree in lockstep with them.

But, keep moving the goalposts.
You are the one attempting to move the goalposts, jackass.

And anyone who doesn't know that NK is an extreme leftist country is a fucking idiot.

Its not that hard to lure a sunshine idiot like Moon Jae-in, North Korea will "promise" to be nice again if the world will feed his military and the communist elite. Same old shit.

Says whining wackjob who cried for eight years becaise [sic] the black guy was president.

Liar%20too-S.jpg
Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.
A fucking Military recruit straight out of job training knows whats classified and whats not. The Government pretty much idiot proofs everything the biggest indicator of classification is the classification stamped on every fiucking page.

The older generation of South Koreans certainly don't want the US to be a third party.

I have piles of horse shit in my pasture that are more clever than Trump.

Why does it infuriate you so much that President Donald Trump is being so extraordinarily successful? Shouldn't you celebrate the success or are you that way at home too? in a dispute with your spouse, do you always have to win regardless of whether you are right or wrong? Or are you certain that you're always right?

That leader that you find oh so clever is the sub human monster who turned an innocent young American into a vegetable for the high crime of removing a poster from a wall. Fatboy Kim is a sub human lunatic. The idea that you would equate him with Donald Trump is disgusting and twisted.

NAT QUOTE:
......let me say that the idiot in NK is a despot, infantile, maniac with a size-able ego that is a danger to the planet..........BUT, the very same criticism can also be stated about Trump....

The older generation of South Koreans certainly don't want the US to be a third party.

Your source and link, please.

The older generation of South Koreans knows they have been protected from the ruthless dictatorship of North Korea taking over their country for over sixty years.

Do you think that South Korea is not aware of this?

i-Bv6gM26-L.jpg

Before he became president, Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of abusing his power by signing so many executive orders. BUT during his first 200 days in office, Trump signed more than Obama averaged in a year.

Naturally, President Donald Trump had promised to undo all the bad and crippling Executive Orders, many illegal, which had to be undone to get us back to normal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back