Kim Jung Un

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
I put this under humor.. but it's not funny

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea . Terrific!

Oh crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind.

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea . Terrific!

Oh crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States - - - - TWICE !!!

Imagine that?

And We the People selected him over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

Does that mean that Americans would elect Kim Jung UN over a Teapublican too?

Imagine that?

And We the People selected him over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

It means two things... the Pubs didn't have a lot to offer, and with a large portion of the country with their hand out, and below average intelligence, it was a given

Imagine that?

It means two things... the Pubs didn't have a lot to offer, and with a large portion of the country with their hand out, and below average intelligence, it was a given

The problem for Republicans is that people have their hand out wanting a fair shake.......Republicans spit in it

Imagine that?

The problem for Republicans is that people have their hand out wanting a fair shake.......Republicans spit in it

Even if they did spit in it... that may encourage pulling yourself up by the shoe strings. The Dems have become the party of government dependency, pulling the entire country down.

Kim Jung Un is more popular than the Republican Party

Who would have thunk it?

Maybe Republicans should run for office in North Korea

They couldn't do much worse than they do here

Maybe Republicans should run for office in North Korea

They couldn't do much worse than they do here

Well, government dependency is even worse there.. so their chances are slim to none. We still have some people here who want to be responsible for their own lives, and not look to the government for everything. Obama would like to be a Kim Jong Il, and be called supreme leader, but I doubt he can make that happen in three more years.

Forum List

Back