Kink Charles was diagnosed with the Big C.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Sorry to hear the news. I wish him the best, but I still can't understand why he dumped Princess Di for the horse face.
King Charles III was diagnosed with a form of cancer and is undergoing treatment, Buckingham Palace announced Monday.

"During The King’s recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, a separate issue of concern was noted," Buckingham Palace said in a statement. "Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer."

A source confirmed to Fox News Digital that Prince Harry and King Charles spoke about his diagnosis before His Majesty went public with his health concerns.

Sorry to hear the news. I wish him the best, but I still can't understand why he dumped Princess Di for the horse face.
King Charles III was diagnosed with a form of cancer and is undergoing treatment, Buckingham Palace announced Monday.

"During The King’s recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, a separate issue of concern was noted," Buckingham Palace said in a statement. "Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer."

A source confirmed to Fox News Digital that Prince Harry and King Charles spoke about his diagnosis before His Majesty went public with his health concerns.
He dumped Di for horse face because he was in love with her since he was 20. And Di fucked everything that moved.

Now you all may google for …. Menai Bridge …. a code word …

:confused: