Know How Many Times / How Many Democrats Blocked Gun Bans? Know Why?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
2004: Harry Reid voted against gun ban legislation; 2005 he was made Democrat leader

From 2009 to 2011—when there were 59-60 Democratic senators plus 5 GOP senators who voted for ban in ’04—Majority Leader Reid held 0 votes on gun control

2010 Democrat Supermajority:
- No Democrat effort to ban guns made

2013: 16 Democrats voted against it
-- Democrats held a 55-45 Senate majority, the gun ban bill got 40 votes

Intelligent Democrats actually know owning guns is a Constitutional right and that if they voted for a gun ban it would end up in front of the USSC and be overturned.

Claims about Republicans being responsible for gun ban legislation not being passed, as shown above, are just emotional, whiny BS and lies.

These lies have been debunked for the snowflakes too lazy to think for themselves.

Claims about Republicans being responsible for gun ban legislation not being passed, as shown above, are just emotional, whiny BS and lies.
What GOP sponsored Gun ban legislation has been introduced in the wake of the latest NRA sponsored blood baths?

2004: Harry Reid voted against gun ban legislation; 2005 he was made Democrat leader

From 2009 to 2011—when there were 59-60 Democratic senators plus 5 GOP senators who voted for ban in ’04—Majority Leader Reid held 0 votes on gun control

Intelligent Democrats actually know owning guns is a Constitutional right and that if they voted for a gun ban it would end up in front of the USSC and be overturned.

These lies have been debunked for the snowflakes too lazy to think for themselves.

Intelligent Congressional dems in many areas of our nation realize that in a close election their support of draconian gun laws will lead to the voters replacing them with a pro-gun conservative. Congress critters love their job and all the nice corruption that comes with it.

1653970829631.png

What GOP sponsored Gun ban legislation has been introduced in the wake of the latest NRA sponsored blood baths?

There better not be any. But hey, keep spewing the commie propaganda.

Yeah. Nice try. The Republican Taliban are soldiers of the evil gun lobby. That is the problem.

The time is coming to an end for the evil gun lobby.

Intelligent Congressional dems in many areas of our nation realize that in a close election their support of draconian gun laws will lead to the voters replacing them with a pro-gun conservative. Congress critters love their job and all the nice corruption that comes with it.
We're taking your ARs. Kiss them goodbye.
Leftard troll. ^^^
Yeah. We're taking your AR's, Sally. Kiss them goodbye.

I live in a county that is a gun sanctuary. You better bring a lot of gun grabbers as you will not get much julep from the local authorities.

1653985048460.jpeg

I live in a county that is a gun sanctuary. You better bring a lot of gun grabbers as you will not get much julep from the local authorities.

View attachment 652182
You're right my friend. Guns don't kill people. Republicans kill people. We're taking your guns.

You're right my friend. Guns don't kill people. Republicans kill people. We're taking your guns.
Sure like all the black gang members in Chicago. They all are Republicans.

I‘ll bet you blame the NRA. No NRA member has veer been a mass shooter.

READ: I only know how to to consider the GOP as the bad guy, I am not familiar with seeing Democrats as the bad guy... I need to change the subject to something I can understand

READ: I only know how to to consider the GOP as the bad guy, I am not familiar with seeing Democrats as the bad guy... I need to change the subject to something I can understand
21 Funerals this week. The Dems didn't write those neglegent laws. You did. You must feel horrible.

19 Babies. Cut down by your weapons. Sleep well.

Sorry clean start rule this thread needs to be locked.

Sorry clean start rule this thread needs to be locked.
The thread shows how Democrats have claimed they want gun bans yet voted against it over and over. They have a majority again now but haven't put any legislation on the floor for a vote yet.

They have put up a lot of 'SHOW' votes, though.

I am not worried in the least about The government confiscating ARs at this time. If you push that idea too hard you will lose seats all over this nation.

Democrats have basically castrated the police and enabled the criminals. People realize they are on their own in the big blue cities so they are becoming first time gun owners. They will not want to give up their brand new firearms to politicians who can’t define what a woman is.

You don’t often hear about this in our nation but Canada has passed laws requiring a number of firearms to be turned in. Canada is a nation full of nice, law abiding people so they must have complied with the law, right?

Since a ban on numerous firearms took effect in May 2020, Canadians have only turned in 160 to the government — a stunningly tiny number, considering the original government estimation of there to be some 90,000 to 105,000 outlawed firearms in Canada.

“Only 160 firearms that the Liberal government prohibited more than a year and a half ago have been deactivated or surrendered, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP),” iPolitics reported Friday.

***snip***

The announcement comes as the April 2022 deadline for the “assault weapon” confiscation order rapidly approaches. The Canadian government’s plan to collect the affected weapons has been rife with problems since it was announced. Consulting fees and enforcement planning have resulted in a bloated budget before even a single weapon has been “bought back,” and a concrete plan for the buyback program is yet to be finalized. It now appears affected gun owners are hesitant to give up their guns. … With such a low rate of gun owners relinquishing their weapons up to this point, further doubt has been cast on the feasibility of making gun owners comply by the April 30, 2022 deadline.

Forum List

Back