Kobani: "They yell at us that they'll never let us out alive"

Article about the fightings in Kobani. The Kurs offer heavy resistance!
Kurds describe fierce battles on streets of Kobani - Yahoo News
Kurds are the only people that will fight to the last man. It is their ancient homeland, and they truly have nowhere else to go.

Oblahblah is a failed president.
They know they will be massacred if they surrender. I am not going to belittle their courage but this is the consequence of a defeat against ISIS.

Kurds are the only people that will fight to the last man. It is their ancient homeland, and they truly have nowhere else to go.

They know they will be massacred if they surrender. I am not going to belittle their courage but this is the consequence of a defeat against ISIS.

Yes, and they've been in that land for millenia. They have a reason to fight. Unlike the paid conscripts of the "Iraqi army" who are actually Sunni's some of which have actually joined ISIS.

Yes, and they've been in that land for millenia. They have a reason to fight. Unlike the paid conscripts of the "Iraqi army" who are actually Sunni's some of which have actually joined ISIS.
If ISIS moves towards your home, you have a reason to fight regardless of who lived in that region thousand years ago. The Iraqi army is not weak due to the sects of its members but due to the policy of the government that neglected its army. Surely, the large amount of weapons ISIS "seized" from the Iraqi army was not left behind in a rapid escape but if all the Sunnis would like ISIS or FSA the two government´s resistance would have been broken years ago. What medias doesn´t mention is that Baghdadi´s Caliphate was declared already in 2007 as Islamic State of Iraq.

I was reading today that Chechens make up a large part of the ISIS "army".

Therefore, Putin has an ISIS problem too.

If ISIS moves towards your home, you have a reason to fight regardless of who lived in that region thousand years ago. The Iraqi army is not weak due to the sects of its members but due to the policy of the government that neglected its army. Surely, the large amount of weapons ISIS "seized" from the Iraqi army was not left behind in a rapid escape but if all the Sunnis would like ISIS or FSA the two government´s resistance would have been broken years ago. What medias doesn´t mention is that Baghdadi´s Caliphate was declared already in 2007 as Islamic State of Iraq.

really captian blei? the Baghdadi dog DECLARED HIS own stinking ass CALIPH in 2007-----got a link??

10rjz3d.jpg

Maybe the Kurds new friend Israel will take them in?? ...... :cool:

Rooting for ISIS again?
You have me confused with someone else........... :cool:

No I don't. You even admitted to it a few days ago.

I can see from the number of alerts I receive of Sunni Man's, I can just imagine how frustrated this guy is that he can't get out to help his fellow Muslims in their quest for a new Caliphate. We really have to have some pity for him.

really captian blei? the Baghdadi dog DECLARED HIS own stinking ass CALIPH in 2007-----got a link??
I do!
"By spring 2007, pundits and rival insurgents made their disagreements public. Salafi-jihadi commentators argued that the state declaration did not meet jurisprudential criteria for establishing an emirate."
Islamic State of Iraq Commemorates its Two-Year Anniversary Combating Terrorism Center at West Point

I can see from the number of alerts I receive of Sunni Man's, I can just imagine how frustrated this guy is that he can't get out to help his fellow Muslims in their quest for a new Caliphate. We really have to have some pity for him.
Silly-Sally is still infatuated with the Sunni Man......... :lol: :lol:

I was reading today that Chechens make up a large part of the ISIS "army".

Therefore, Putin has an ISIS problem too.
Yes. Russia is a big Islamist problem.

"Is" ? Or "has"?
Has, of course. omg... xd

Well, you could have been a bit more precise.
OK.
Russian Islamist Doku Umarov calls for attacks on 2014 Winter Olympics World news The Guardian

Forum List

Back