Koch Bros: $27M and counting

Which is NOTHING compared to what liberals pour into their groups. George Soros for instance alone makes the Koch brothers look like pikers.

BTW, Rightwing freaks: If you're going to post about Soros in response, please provide links. But I can tell you already that he hasn't come even CLOSE to that number.

Which is NOTHING compared to what liberals pour into their groups. George Soros for instance alone makes the Koch brothers look like pikers.

Ahahahahaaaa....Post a link with numbers or STFU. Read my post above.

I knew you knee-jerk twits would come back with a non-referenced response.

Too damn lazy to research and PROVE your point.

Stick to washing dogs and cats.

From 2012. Soros was 20th on the list of top donors to 501(c)(4) groups.

2012 Top Donors to Outside Spending Groups
20. Soros, George New York, NY Soros Fund Management $2,775,000

2012 Top Donors to Outside Spending Groups | OpenSecrets

I can't find anything else on him. If you can, post it. MSNBC just commented that he spent $535,000 in 2013. And the Koch brothers spent $27,000,000.

Last edited:

Why are people even allowed to take out ads against Democrat candidates and ideas?

As mentioned previously, Soros spent $24 million in under two years and did so in his determination to defeat George W. Bush in 2004. He told the Washington Post in November 2003, "America under Bush, is a danger to the world. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is." Since December 2008, Soros has only donated $4,000 to these types of groups. On June 30th of this year, David Koch made a $1 million donation to the Republican Governors Association, his largest one-time donation to date.

David Koch: $1,472,000

$1,352,000 – Republican Governors Association
$100,000 – Americans for Better Government

George Soros: $32,506,500
$12.05 million – Joint Victory Campaign 2004
$7.5 million – America Coming Together
$2.5 million – MoveOn.org
$3.65 million – America Votes
$3.5 million – The Fund for America
$150,000 – Win Back Respect
$120,000 – Majority Action
$100,000 – Campaign Money Watch

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opensecrets-battle---koch-brothers.html

As mentioned previously, Soros spent $24 million in under two years and did so in his determination to defeat George W. Bush in 2004. He told the Washington Post in November 2003, "America under Bush, is a danger to the world. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is." Since December 2008, Soros has only donated $4,000 to these types of groups. On June 30th of this year, David Koch made a $1 million donation to the Republican Governors Association, his largest one-time donation to date.

David Koch: $1,472,000

$1,352,000 – Republican Governors Association
$100,000 – Americans for Better Government

George Soros: $32,506,500
$12.05 million – Joint Victory Campaign 2004
$7.5 million – America Coming Together
$2.5 million – MoveOn.org
$3.65 million – America Votes
$3.5 million – The Fund for America
$150,000 – Win Back Respect
$120,000 – Majority Action
$100,000 – Campaign Money Watch

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opensecrets-battle---koch-brothers.html

Soros send his attorney to the Washington DC County Clerk office to file a lien on the Democrat Party since he essentially owns them

No wonder so many of you are freakazoid, right wing nut jobs. Just like Congress, you've been bought by the Koch brothers, too!

Koch-linked group spends $27 million on ads

So did George Soros in 2004 to defeat George Bush.
Soros, who spent $27 million trying to defeat President Bush in 2004.
George Soros: He's All in For Obama in 2012 - Katie Pavlich

So that means that you who vote for Democrats have been bought by George Soros.

No wonder so many of you are freakazoid, right wing nut jobs. Just like Congress, you've been bought by the Koch brothers, too!

So did George Soros in 2004 to defeat George Bush.
Soros, who spent $27 million trying to defeat President Bush in 2004.
George Soros: He's All in For Obama in 2012 - Katie Pavlich

So that means that you who vote for Democrats have been bought by George Soros.

the extreme Left BOUGHT the Dem Party long ago; and bragged about it too!!

it's laughble for left-wing crybaby losers like the OP to whine about some big right-wing Kochs.

FrontPage Magazine - MoveOn: "We Bought" the Democratic Party

archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=10256*

Dec 10, 2004 - MoveOn: "We Bought" the Democratic Party By: Ben Johnson ... and MoveOn.org, Americans Coming Together, and the full Shadow Party ...

MoveOn.org: 'We Own The Democratic Party' | Redstate

archive.redstate.com/story/2004/12/10/3937/7565*

Dec 9, 2004 - MoveOn.org: 'We Own The Democratic Party' ... lobbyists than they are to the Democratic base," said the e-mail from MoveOn PAC's Eli Pariser.

I can't find anything else on him. If you can, post it. MSNBC just commented that he spent $535,000 in 2013. And the Koch brothers spent $27,000,000.

Uh...sparky....

That was his PERSONAL donation.

MSNBC will NEVER dig deep to find what non profit groups he donated through seeing as they do not need to be disclosed.

You need to grow up son. You continually post things without understanding what it is you are posting.

Are those Jews bothering you left wing bigots again? Insider trader crook George Soros has spent about 400 million indoctrinating left wing skulls full of mush and he funds a tax exempt propaganda network (with investigators to dig up dirt on republicans) called Media Matters.

Forum List

Back