🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Koch Bros, Rubio Plan to Stop Trump

bobdrake

Feb 13, 2016
Quoting from the article:

Prison Planet.com » Breaking: Insider Leaks Koch Bros, Rubio Plan to Stop Trump

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.”

How do you feel about this?

What do you say?

The Koch Bros. met with GOP millionaires and billionaires Thursday night to pool together over $75 million to stop Trump and are going to use Mitt Romney as ‘Plan B’ if Rubio fails to gain traction on Super Tuesday, according to moles who were inside the meeting.

“$75 million to stop Trump and $25 million to Marco Rubio, but they gave Rubio a condition: he’s got to win the Florida primary or he’s out and Mitt Romney’s in,” Stone revealed. “That’s the plan.”

“First they’ll ramp up an enormous, negative campaign on TV against Trump and they’re going to hit this phony Trump University issue,” he continued. “They claim to have personal dirt on Trump – I doubt that – and they are also going to try and delve into his business affairs, but if Rubio fails to grab the Florida primary, then Rubio’s out and Mitt Romney’s in.”

What do you say?

I think it is awesome....Let the Night of the Long Knives commence...it will hasten the return of Sanity to the GOP...

Rubio is finished. The primaries are just about decided. Even if Rubio were to luck out and win Florida, which he won't, he will win no more delegates from any other primary. You may as well face it. Bernie is toast. Bernie will win a couple of states but Hillary has all the delegates from all the others sewed up. They say by March 15th it will be all over. I say it will be all over after Tuesday. Trump and Hillary will face off in the General Election

A favorite Mitt Romney when Rubio take only two of eleven of last poll ????

Why Mitt Romney, the guy who ran for President twice and failed?

There must be at least a hundred other guys who would make a better candidate.

Or a woman.

What do you say?

I think it is awesome....Let the Night of the Long Knives commence...it will hasten the return of Sanity to the GOP...

Caesar
Trump:
"Who is it in the press that calls on me?
I hear a tongue shriller than all the music
Cry "Caesar Trump!" Speak, Caesar Trump is turn'd to hear".

Soothsayer:
"Beware the ides of March".

Caesar Trump:
"What man is that?"

Brutus Hannity:
"A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March".

Courtesy: William Shakespeare

you notice how they continually drop these brothers in the media and hardly any word on the Godfather BILLIONAIR, "just one of many" who OWNS the Democrat party, George Soros?

think about it? planned?

Poor Staph' just can't stay on topic. Trump is your man. Like it or not....

The GOP has been feeding their mad dogs raw meat for years and now they're surprised that they've turned on their master?

The GOP has been feeding their mad dogs raw meat for years and now they're surprised that they've turned on their master?

And now the GOP debate looks like a 3 Stooges Marathon. When are the adults showing up?

What do you say?
Rubio is done. He should give up before March 15 rather than be a decimated loser. Cruz has the only chance to stop Trump!

What do you say?
Rubio is done. He should give up before March 15 rather than be a decimated loser. Cruz has the only chance to stop Trump!

And that chance is tiny. Trump or Cruz...Is the GOP screwed or what?

Forum List

Back