Kosovo is Serbia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
"Oj Kosovo, Kosovo" (Serbian: "Oј Косово, Косово") is a Serbian patriotic song about Kosovo. It became very popular in Serbia after 2008 Kosovo declaration of independence. Song was performed by Ivana Žigon at Kosovo is Serbia protest.
Russian people will never accept occupation of Kosovo by Albanians.

NATO's theft of Kosovo is a lot like Russia's theft of territory from Georgia and Ukraine.

NATO has little moral standing to complain about Georgia and Ukraine while they have Kosovo.

Russia has little moral standing to complain about Kosovo while they have territory belonging to Georgia and Ukraine.

Ideally we'd see some sort of agreement where both sides returned all the stolen territory to its rightful owners. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen. But it would be nice if it did.

I can't speak for Sage of Main Street but I down voted you because you are an idiot and a liar.
Your reliance on childish name-calling is a surefire sign that your position is indefensible.

I also note that you were to ashamed of your position to clarify whether you support "theft by NATO" or "theft by Russia".

Maybe you should consider changing to a position that can be supported by facts and logic, and that you are not so ashamed of that you can't even admit that you hold the position.

Your reliance on childish name-calling is a surefire sign that your position is indefensible.

I also note that you were to ashamed of your position to clarify whether you support "theft by NATO" or "theft by Russia".

Maybe you should consider changing to a position that can be supported by facts and logic, and that you are not so ashamed of that you can't even admit that you hold the position.
And with this post you confirm you are an idiot and a liar.

Perhaps you are just not intelligent enough to do anything other than engage in name-calling.

Oh well. Perhaps the other guy will be willing to clarify which theft he is supporting.
Yet again you confirm you are an idiot and a liar.

NATO's theft of Kosovo is a lot like Russia's theft of territory from Georgia and Ukraine.

NATO has little moral standing to complain about Georgia and Ukraine while they have Kosovo.

Russia has little moral standing to complain about Kosovo while they have territory belonging to Georgia and Ukraine.

Ideally we'd see some sort of agreement where both sides returned all the stolen territory to its rightful owners. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen. But it would be nice if it did.

Kosovo is an old Serbian territory
Ukraine is an old Russian territory
NATO hasn't any business neither in Ukraine nor in Kosovo
Period

Correct.
Incorrect.
Russia hasn't any business in Ukraine. That is why the world keeps giving Ukraine weapons so they can keep slaughtering the invading Russians.

With the same 'logic' USA hasn't any business in America.
By the way Ukraine belongs to Russia since 600 A.D.

territorial-gains-by-the-us.jpg

Former US Special Envoy to Kosovo Richard Grenell on the Prime Minister of Kosovo: Kurti's actions are stupid, reckless and unnecessary, he is a fascist prime minister who raises his rating in the elections.
If the United States gives such an assessment of the activities of the Kosovo authorities, then what should the Serbs think about them...

Serbia gathered its will and made a statement: the Serbian Health Ministry announced that the NATO bombing with depleted uranium (bombed from the sky, destroying Serbian equipment and warehouses) had led to a great increase in cancer, male infertility, pregnancy pathologies in the country, all of which are still going on.
Now the health ministry of Kosovo, which was also bombed, knocking out the Serbs with uranium, and Albania, where uranium flowed in rivers and flew with the wind, would also be affected. They suffered far more than the Serbs. Only Serbia has medicine, but Kosovo, in fact, has none. The Ukrainians have a lot to ask the Albanians about.
It is good to be uneducated, not to know languages, not to read anything, not to remember anything. But I studied Milosevic's trial, at his trial it was exhaustively proved by his defense that the bombings led to an outbreak of cancer, to the contamination of farmland, and that it was mostly Albanians who suffered. Along with independence, NATO brought about 1,600 additional cases of malignant tumors per 100,000 people in Kosovo.
That said, Milosevic was speaking out before his five-year term, when the outbreak of cancer was at its peak!!! Milosevic turned his trial into a platform from which he proved that nuclear weapons had been used against Yugoslavia.
If you see some people online making fun of the fears of depleted uranium, remember: they are either not smart, not honest, or bots.

GLZ8xgEFj2o.jpg

Forum List

Back