L.A. Mansion tax

I love it. Think about all of those Hollywood elites that are going to be paying through the nose. I wonder how they'll vote next time. ROTFLMAO!
I doubt it will affect them. Rich people, even liberals, take advantage of the same tax laws that rich repubs do. They’ll just find a federal deduction that will allow them to get all that money back.

couple points from your own link ARMs have lower rates, and nationally 12 percent of rhe population has rhem..so how many are in Cali that would cause this noteworthy trend only after Cali past this new tax? more over your article was written when xiden interest rates were rising…and ARMs were still popular nationally
Dang, who in their right mind gets an ARM.

Most people are fleeing the entire state of California. The demafasict Gov has even proposed a moving tax to tax people that are fleeing…akin to the Soviet’s building the berlin wall
I know I am. Fast as I can, legal weed isn't worth all this other shit

Dang, who in their right mind gets an ARM.
if you are planning on flipping the house, it might be worth it. No rational person does it with their primary residence.

The dembot here is just grasping at straws to defend the demafasict policies

You claimed the educated wealthy only take out fixed rate mortgages.

You are wrong. Dead wrong. The wealthy are the primary users of ARMs and balloon payment loans.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and are pulling bullshit out of your ass, as you always do.

I'm done with you.
'
they do for the ue primary residence, not for short term investments

Those open borders don't pay for themselves

California's undocumented immigrants seek more benefits

An estimated 2 million undocumented individuals live in California with about 1.1 million of that population participating in the workforce. Of the 1.6 million workers in the central San …
Yes, those immigrants are doing the jobs Americans won't do. They are contributing to the economy.

Just look at immigrant Melania. She has to let this gross tonnage climb on her:

C4-Jqw-ODUEAEw-DGD.jpg

if you are planning on flipping the house, it might be worth it. No rational person does it with their primary residence.

The dembot here is just grasping at straws to defend the demafasict policies
That's true, or if you know for sure you'll only be there 5-7 years. At least that would be the strategy for the last 10-12 years. Not 100% sure about the current market.

Forum List

Back