Landslide Lyndon

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

always figured that 1948 senate primary was as crooked as a hounds tooth.

The stolen election was the Democrat primary, which back then was tantamount to election because Democrats dominated the segregated South of the era. Johnson defeated former Texas Governor Coke Stevenson by 87 votes, after a box of votes was “discovered.”

Sounds familiar like in 2020 in some places.

Democrats and their democracy.

:laughing0301:

LBJ then went on to fake an attack by Vietnam so he could justify going to war with them

He is perhaps the most criminal President in US history.

The stolen election was the Democrat primary, which back then was tantamount to election because Democrats dominated the segregated South of the era. Johnson defeated former Texas Governor Coke Stevenson by 87 votes, after a box of votes was “discovered.”

Right in character for the evil LBJ. Very smart, very aggressive, very crooked and very VERY Racist.

~~~~~~
Indeed, Maoist Democrats have a penchant for finding enough votes just in time to beat their adversaries'. It's like fending votes in the trunk of cars, suitcases under tables in voter elections and the story goes on.

LBJ then went on to fake an attack by Vietnam so he could justify going to war with them

~~~~~~
I think Joey Xi has assumed that rank in 21st Century American history.

:yes_text12: The understatement of the year,he was a master at rigging elections and that indeed wasexactly like the 2020 election down to the tee.

Last edited:

Yeah the elite knew he would be their willing puppet and do their bidding for them.they were doing cartwheels and giving out high fives when he got sworn in.I put his pal Nixon in that mix as well for thst honor.they were the best of buds in the senate together.it wasn’t the nva or the Vietcong thst murdered 58;000 Americans,it was those 2 bastards LBJ and DICK Nixon.

LBJ was probably the most corrupt President this country ever had. That is saying a lot seeing that his runner up competition is Mr Potatohead and Slick Willy.

Whoever said that no one is above the law apparently excluded that murdering corrupt bastard, and a few others.
fortunately i have only met ONE PERSON in real life at least who was so much a stupid fuck they actually believe that politicians are not above the law.i got wise and broke off my friendship with him sense he would not look at the evidence and thankfully have not seen him in over 20 years.

Forum List

Back