Larry David: My post-birth abortion

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Larry David? Yes, that Larry David. After reading this and knowing DJT reads the NYT, I have to wonder if DJT will let Larry know if he's the right kind of Jew, or even if he's really a Jew. Larry David does claim to be a Jew however.

Larry David: My post-birth abortion​

A Trumpian fantasy brought to life.​

A few months after we got married, Thelma told me she was pregnant. When she went into labor, I watched in awe as our baby emerged from the womb. After our son was swaddled, the doctor showed him to my wife, who had a bit of an odd reaction. I wouldn’t call it a wince; it was more a gasp of surprise — but not in a good way. Then the doctor showed him to me. I didn’t say out loud what I was thinking, but the acronym “WTF” crossed my mind, followed by “OMFG!” Could those be my genes? Granted, I’m no Mr. America, but I’m certainly not so unsightly as to produce that! Was my grandfather, whom I always called “Trigger” because of his resemblance to Roy Rogers’s horse, the culprit? Do horseface genes, like baldness, skip a generation? Maybe the problem was on Thelma’s side, but this was not the time to explore that.

Forum List

Back