Larry Flynt Endorses Mark Sanford, 'America's Great Sex Pioneer'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
By Chris Gentilviso

With one week to go before South Carolinians choose their pick for the 1st District seat in Congress, Hustler magazine publisher and founder Larry Flynt made his selection.

In a video posted on Hustler's official YouTube account Tuesday, Flynt endorsed former Gov. Mark Sanford (R), lauding his efforts to expose the U.S.' "sexual hypocrisy."

“Mark Sanford has demonstrated by his words and deeds that traditional values are shameful and that he will not live by such rules," Flynt said. "His open embrace of his mistress in the name of love, breaking his sacred marriage vows, was an act of bravery that has drawn my support.”

Flynt's words come hours after Sanford completed his debate against Democratic challenger Elizabeth Colbert Busch. The fireworks were centered on Sanford's affair, where Colbert Busch jabbed him for taking "money we saved" and leaving "the country for a personal purpose." Sanford claimed he "didn't hear" the comment.

More: Larry Flynt Endorses Mark Sanford, 'America's Great Sex Pioneer'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FiHt-0aV0y8]Larry Flynt endorses Mark Sanford for Congress - YouTube[/ame]

Larry Flynt knows a good man when he sees one. That should guarantee Sanford a victory.

remember-mark-sanford.jpg

Mark Sanford's ex-wife says he trespassed

Jenny Sanford confirmed Tuesday that court documents from family court acquired by The Associated Press outlining the complaint were authentic.

They show a judge has ordered Republican Mark Sanford to appear for a hearing next month, two days after he faces Democrat Elizabeth Colbert Busch in a special election for the state's 1st District congressional seat.

The complaint says Jenny Sanford confronted the former governor leaving her Sullivans Island home on Feb. 3 by a rear door, using his cell phone for a flashlight. Her attorney filed the complaint the next day.

More: Mark Sanford's ex-wife says he trespassed - By BRUCE SMITH | Associated Press

Watch for a coming out of the closet with Sanford. That seems to be the popular thing to do these days. lol

This guy should go away. He was shown as a idiot and he still doesn't give up.

Believe me it wouldn't surprise me if Sanford is a pioneer of tomorrow towards the civil right to cheat on your wife. This is how fucking insane it has gotten.

Larry Flint, the scumbag who exploits WOMEN in his sleaze magazine is a hero of the left..

Where's Bill Clinton when you need him?

This place is odd, he could win, even though he suffers from a severe lack of character.. Busch isn't too much better from what I can tell...

As for Flynt's endorsement, though I respect the man for his fight for the first amendment, who endorses mean nothing to me.

Last edited:
I so love the Sanford story. It's one of my favorites.

Sanford abandons the people of South Carolina as Governor to go hump a mistress in Argentina. When his staff is queried about his whereabouts they are like, "Ummmm...he's hiking on the Appalachian Trail. Yeah, that's it! A real hearty guy, the Governor is."

Then Sanford is spotted by a reporter deplaning at the airport from Argentina. So the reporter does what reporters do. "Whatcha doin' coming off a plane from Argentina, Guv?"

Sanford openly admits he was banging some chick who is not his wife. We know she's not his wife because he calls the chick his "soul mate". Anytime he gets near an open microphone, he swoons over the hottie.

Then comes the obligatory perp walk with the wife before a bank of cameras and microphones, right? Every time a politician gets caught dipping his wick in someone other than his wife, he and the missus do the perp walk and talk about how they are working through some issues and that they will stay together. The glazed-eyed wife is stroking the velvet curtains and thinking about being served hand and foot as the Governor's wife. No way she's giving these perks up over some tramp.

Uh uh. Not Mrs. Sanford. Governor's mansion or no governor's mansion, she is not going to stay with a man who is openly pining in public for his ho. She burns rubber getting the hell out of there, placing a curse on him.

So are you going to resign now, Mr. Bible-Thumper?

Oh, hell no. King David in the Old Testament had a ho, and what's good enough for King David is good enough for me.

He said that. He really did say that.

And that is the precise moment in American history when a fundamentalist Christian politician actually used the Holy Bible to justify his adultery and not resigning, boys and girls!

It just does not get any better than that.

Oh, wait. It does.

After his term is up, a woman decides to run for his job. A woman endorsed by his ex-wife! A woman endorsed by Sarah Palin!

She happens to be a Methodist whose parents came from India.

She's way at the back of the field, so another Republican legislator feels he will put the nails in her coffin by saying, "We've already got a raghead in the White House, we don't need another one".

That's an exact quote.

Nikki Haley goes on to win the election.

And now the Republicans of South Carolina searched high and low for the best person to send to the US Congress. No stone was left unturned. They needed to find the best person of the highest moral character for the job.

They looked and they looked, and they dug and they dug, and they finally found the best possible person to represent them in the US Congress. There is none better. Everyone else in South Carolina just cannot stand up to this guy. He's the epitome of everything the Republicans of South Carolina stand for. When you think of South Carolina and everything that is great about their Republicans, they want you to think of this guy.

Mark Sanford.

Last edited:
I so love the Sanford story. It's one of my favorites.

Sanford abandons the people of South Carolina as Governor to go hump a mistress in Argentina. When his staff is queried about his whereabouts they are like, "Ummmm...he's hiking on the Appalachian Trail. Yeah, that's it! A real hearty guy, the Governor is."

Then Sanford is spotted by a reporter deplaning at the airport from Argentina. So the reporter does what reporters do. "Whatcha doin' coming off a plane from Argentina, Guv?"

Sanford openly admits he was banging some chick who is not his wife. We know she's not his wife because he calls the chick his "soul mate". Anytime he gets near an open microphone, he swoons over the hottie.

Then comes the obligatory perp walk with the wife before a bank of cameras and microphones, right? Every time a politician gets caught dipping his wick in someone other than his wife, he and the missus do the perp walk and talk about how they are working through some issues and that they will stay together. The glazed-eyed wife is stroking the velvet curtains and thinking about being served hand and foot as the Governor's wife. No way she's giving these perks up over some tramp.

Uh uh. Not Mrs. Sanford. Governor's mansion or no governor's mansion, she is not going to stay with a man who is openly pining in public for his ho. She burns rubber getting the hell out of there, placing a curse on him.

So are you going to resign now, Mr. Bible-Thumper?

Oh, hell no. King David in the Old Testament had a ho, and what's good enough for King David is good enough for me.

He said that. He really did say that.

And that is the precise moment in American history when a fundamentalist Christian politician actually used the Holy Bible to justify his adultery and not resigning, boys and girls!

It just does not get any better than that.

Oh, wait. It does.

After his term is up, a woman decides to run for his job. A woman endorsed by his ex-wife! A woman endorsed by Sarah Palin!

She happens to be a Methodist whose parents came from India.

She's way at the back of the field, so another Republican legislator feels he will put the nails in her coffin by saying, "We've already got a raghead in the White House, we don't need another one".

That's an exact quote.

Nikki Haley goes on to win the election.

And now the Republicans of South Carolina searched high and low for the best person to send to the US Congress. No stone was left unturned. They needed to find the best person of the highest moral character for the job.

They looked and they looked, and they dug and they dug, and they finally found the best possible person to represent them in the US Congress. There is none better. Everyone else in South Carolina just cannot stand up to this guy. He's the epitome of everything the Republicans of South Carolina stand for. When you think of South Carolina and everything that is great about their Republicans, they want you to think of this guy.

Mark Sanford.

The name you know...

Forum List

Back