Latest Rocket Attack In Israel

The simple question here is how many Jews flew jets into the WTC on 9/11. To me, the similarities are striking.

I didn't know Bin Laden was Jewish. We have had stupid posters on the board but not nearly as stupid as you are :D

Apparently you read that wrong...NO JEWS flew a plane into the WTC, the ones that did do that deed have the same mindset as the dog Palestinians!.....capish?:mad:

Sorry ; I Apologize !!! Thought you were one of those Psychotic Nuts on the board who claim that the Jews were behind 9/ 11 and the Saudi's were just " covering up " for Israel.

I didn't know Bin Laden was Jewish. We have had stupid posters on the board but not nearly as stupid as you are :D

Apparently you read that wrong...NO JEWS flew a plane into the WTC, the ones that did do that deed have the same mindset as the dog Palestinians!.....capish?:mad:

Sorry ; I Apologize !!! Thought you were one of those Psychotic Nuts on the board who claim that the Jews were behind 9/ 11 and the Saudi's were just " covering up " for Israel.

Hardly. I only wish the Christians of this world would somehow find the "BALLS" the good people of Israel have, to repel the Dog muslim's from the face of the earth. Being 7 decades old, I KNOW history, and what those scum have perpetrated on the world needs to be answered for.

Forum List

Back