Latina actress Maria Conchita Alonso out of play over support of Tea Party candidate

Those worthless liberals in Hollyweird do NOT tolerate "dissension" among the ranks. Her career is over. The limp-wrists who dominate the hierarchy in that cesspool will make certain of that.

"You'll never work in this town again!"

Its theater. Its full of and controlled by homos.

The theater has a right to hire and fire who they choose. Unless you cons now want to say the opposite?

The theater has a right to hire and fire who they choose. Unless you cons now want to say the opposite?

I'm not a "cons" and I never said they didn't.

How about you actually address the situation instead of trying to distract from it. Do you think it was right for them to fire her because she supported a specific politician which has nothing to do with her work? I'm guessing you don't think what they did was right, but you're not willing to admit it because it makes the folks on your side of the aisle look like the hypocrites I said they are.

How about you actually address the situation instead of trying to distract from it. Do you think it was right for them to fire her because she supported a specific politician which has nothing to do with her work? I'm guessing you don't think what they did was right, but you're not willing to admit it because it makes the folks on your side of the aisle look like the hypocrites I said they are.

In fact it has much to do with her work. Her job is as a paid entertainer. That is a job where one is expected to attract an audience; the revenue from that audience is what pays the bills, including her salary.

The expectation from her doing the political ad was that there would be a backlash that would adversely affect patronage of the show, including the chance of boycotts.

It may seem unfair at some level, but losing a job because you cannot perform its duties is not one of those levels.

Its theater. Its full of and controlled by homos.

yeah, kind of stupid to kick her out just because she supports a candidate. she obviously supports gay rights, else she wouldn't want to be in the play.

shows intolerance. it shows that there are conservatives who support gay issues. they have the right to do it, but poor choice. could have helped bridged the gap.

In fact it has much to do with her work. Her job is as a paid entertainer. That is a job where one is expected to attract an audience; the revenue from that audience is what pays the bills, including her salary.

The expectation from her doing the political ad was that there would be a backlash that would adversely affect patronage of the show, including the chance of boycotts.

It may seem unfair at some level, but losing a job because you cannot perform its duties is not one of those levels.

just like blacks are called uncle toms if they are republican, so too will the left now label republicans evil even if they support gay rights.

just like blacks are called uncle toms if they are republican, so too will the left now label republicans evil even if they support gay rights.

I think your responded to the wrong post, either that or it's just another day in the mind of Yurt.

Forum List

Back