Zone1 Leader in Southern Baptist Convention is fired and then reinstated over his statement about Biden's selfless act

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, that was a quick about face. I guess there is some friction in the Southern Baptist front office. Leatherwood recognized Biden's move as one of selflessness and one where he out the country over his own ambitions. He was quickly fired for such an outrageous statement and then reinstated. But the chairman of the chairman of the board resigned.

Well, that was a quick about face. I guess there is some friction in the Southern Baptist front office. Leatherwood recognized Biden's move as one of selflessness and one where he out the country over his own ambitions. He was quickly fired for such an outrageous statement and then reinstated. But the chairman of the chairman of the board resigned.
:omg: Do you understand, seriously, just how inebriated you need be, to consider Barack & Nancy forcing Biden out of presidential race with an or else, then proclaiming Bidens forced pullout an act of selflessness, do you even begin to appreciate the near total blind drunkeness required to state such with a seemingly straight face???

Come on jimboliar. Even a fruitcake like you doesn't believe Poopeypants went out without kicking and screaming.

Forum List

Back