🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leader of Wagner group claims Russians are withholding ammunition

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

Maybe because Russia is running out of ammunition. I wonder how much longer Putin is going to fight his war against a sovereign nation? He invaded Ukraine and tells his people that it was the fault of the West.

Maybe because Russia is running out of ammunition. I wonder how much longer Putin is going to fight his war against a sovereign nation? He invaded Ukraine and tells his people that it was the fault of the West.
He is going to fight it until he decides to win it.

There was also a story that Prigozhin is no longer permitted to recruit prisoners but that the Russian army will be allowed to.

According to Scott Ritter a week or so ago, Russia is firing 60,000 rounds of artillery ammunition while the Ukraine fires 6000.

He could be lying?

According to Scott Ritter a week or so ago, Russia is firing 60,000 rounds of artillery ammunition while the Ukraine fires 6000.

He could be lying?
Did he get that information from the little girls he is trying to seduce on the Inernet?

It seems that someone in the Kremlin came to a conclusion that a rich man with his own private army of tens of thousands of servicemen is turning into a threat out of a useful tool. Especially given the effectiveness of this army when compared to Russian 'official' military.

I raised a valid point, where did he get his information? Don't try to avoid the point by trying to make him a victim.
I raised a valid point, where did he get his information? Don't try to avoid the point by trying to make him a victim.
It's a good question!

To begin with, did he get his information second hand from Chomsky, Col. MacGregor, Hersh, *Trump, Saks, or any of the other war analysts, or did they all parrot Ritter?

I'll entertain you if you can show you are sincere and that you have the ability to understand.
You can prove that by specifying 'what' information you're talking about.

*supposing.

May I offer the question on where they got the idea that America/nato has ran out of ammunition to send? Or would you feel better about your own choice?

And remember, manners and behaviour when talking to me!

It's a good question!

To begin with, did he get his information second hand from Chomsky, Col. MacGregor, Hersh, *Trump, Saks, or any of the other war analysts, or did they all parrot Ritter?

I'll entertain you if you can show you are sincere and that you have the ability to understand.
You can prove that by specifying 'what' information you're talking about.

*supposing.

May I offer the question on where they got the idea that America/nato has ran out of ammunition to send? Or would you feel better about your own choice?

And remember, manners and behaviour when talking to me!
In other words you don't know and you don't care where Ritter got his "information."

Stop dancing and answer the question.
The question was on where Ritter gets his info.
I chose a specific claim.
I provided a link as an answer.

We're finished on account of you not being up to the challenge in the big leagues with me.

Maybe because Russia is running out of ammunition.
Do you actually think Russia can run out of ammunition? Are you kidding?

I wonder how much longer Putin is going to fight his war against a sovereign nation?
He is not fighting a war, he is conducting an invasion to recover nearby territory that used to be his anyway for a long time that he wants back. It is the USA, Biden and NATO who are fighting a war against Russia.

He invaded Ukraine and tells his people that it was the fault of the West.
Look at it from his POV: when NATO formed, one of the agreements was that NATO would not ally with any territory directly adjoining next to Russia and NATO broke their promise. For many years, NATO has been threatening to move right up against his border and several bordering countries have similarly been screaming to be part of NATO, so who is the real villain here?

Forum List

Back