"Anti-Democracy"? Democracy is actually not an American Principle, the Founders warned against it

Mob rule shouldn't exist because people are fucking stupid it's a check against the herd mentality of morons like IM2
So a smaller group of people need to rule over everyone else? At least one of you is finally brave enough to voice the obvious logic behind your beliefs.

And the electoral college was designed to give slavers more representation.
And states with large urban areas, and, hence, larger populations, wanted more representation. Again, for various reasons. Among them, the distinctions that arose between north versus south versus west after 1815.

He's just waiting on his reparations because he "identifys as black"
More stupid logic from morons. My family didn't come to this country until 1980. We were never victims of American discrimination. You construct these strawman arguments because your too pussy confront real, rational arguments Black American reparations.

I love how you all are too stupid to understand exactly why the Plantation/Slave owning aristocracy was anti Democratic. Haven't sussed that one out for yourselves yet huh?
/---/ Plantation/Slave owning aristocracy were democRATs. I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

He's just waiting on his reparations because he "identifys as black"
Ya know, it really is pitiful. I know for a fact that IM2/Curried Goats/etc. gets paid to post here. He's an old man who was a failure in life. He is a self-loathing white homosexual, so he can't defend homosexuality. But he has to defend some oppressed group so he can play victim. He chose blacks as a group.

Probably had a black bf who dumped him. :laugh2:

And states with large urban areas, and, hence, larger populations, wanted more representation. Again, for various reasons. Among them, the distinctions that arose between north versus south versus west after 1815.
Places with larger populations inherently already have more representation. You need an electoral college to give less populated states more representation than they would naturally have.

Ya know, it really is pitiful. I know for a fact that IM2/Curried Goats/etc. gets paid to post here. He's an old man who was a failure in life. He is a self-loathing white homosexual, so he can't defend homosexuality. But he has to defend some oppressed group so he can play victim. He chose blacks as a group.

Probably had a black bf who dumped him. :laugh2:
Yep. This is all stuff you know. It's certainly not at all just a fantasy. You're not at all literally fantasizing about homosexual relationships. That's not what's really happening at all.....

:laugh:

Yep. This is all stuff you know. It's certainly not at all just a fantasy. You're not at all literally fantasizing about homosexual relationships. That's not what's really happening at all.....

:laugh:
I'll bet all your socks say that. Oh wait, I don't have to bet. I've already seen them say that! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back