Lebanese female fighter wins Under 18 World Championship in kickboxing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i was 6 time lebanese champion in kickboxing as a youth, but of course the world stage was a totally different level

• Banned
She is a ten year old midget and there was nobody else small and light enough to be put in the same group .

She beat herself in the first round which was also the final .

P.S. Trossard dropped for disciplinary reasons .
i tweeted at him to go to Chelsea because he's not playing anymore with Brighton, though they're doing well, not far from a Champions League spot after beating Liverpool. i didn't watch it because Trossard and Liverpool's Nunez weren't playing

I immediately assumed it was a cover story and that they had an offer for Leandro which the board turned down .
He then has effectively gone on strike , but that is only my speculation .

If they get £25 million or more I think they should sell .
Never try to keep someone whose heart has moved on .

Besides there are several outstanding existing replacements .

Currently a period where everything is working out well . First half performance was astonishing yesterday although Liverpool might be suffering from tiredness from superb continuous effort the last two years or more .

• Banned
I immediately assumed it was a cover story and that they had an offer for Leandro which the board turned down .
He then has effectively gone on strike , but that is only my speculation .

If they get £25 million or more I think they should sell .
Never try to keep someone whose heart has moved on .

Besides there are several outstanding existing replacements .

Currently a period where everything is working out well . First half performance was astonishing yesterday although Liverpool might be suffering from tiredness from superb continuous effort the last two years or more .
i badly wanted Fulham to beat Newcastle because i love Andreas Pereira, that would have put them 1 point off a champions league place, but it wasn't meant to be!

• Banned
Did not take long for something to emerge .
Arsenal have been offered Brighton and Belgium winger Leandro Trossard, 28, who is set to leave the Seagulls this month. (Independent)

If Arteta is in 100% agreement I am impressed . Difficult to fault his judgement presently.
woah! Trossard is 28? thought he was younger. congratulations Premier League champion Leandro Trossard! lol

Watch out for Denis Undav .

Entirely different player to Leandro but check out his form in Belgium -- he is German .

Has been bedevilled by injury but hopefully we might slowly see him slip into the team .
noted

Forum List

Back